US Central Command Twitter feed hacked by ISIS supporters

XTankSlayerX

fedyimxuhutgcq2r5mc3.jpg

^SOURCE^

The Twitter account for U.S. Central Command was apparently hacked on Monday, with pro-ISIS messages plastering the account's profile.

The first message was posted at 12:29 p.m. ET, with the words "AMERICAN SOLDIERS, WE ARE COMING, WATCH YOUR BACK. ISIS." and the hashtag "#CyberCaliphate."

The profile's image was replaced with a photo that includes the text "i love you isis." Just before 1 p.m. ET profile and banner images were reverted to their default.

Around 1:09 p.m. ET the Twitter account was suspended.A YouTube page labeled as belonging to Centcom was also apparently hacked. By 1:30 p.m. ET, that page had been blanked.

"We can confirm that the U.S. Central Command's Twitter and YouTube accounts were compromised earlier today. We are taking appropriate measures to address the matter," a defense official told NBC News. Later tweets included images of what were apparently spreadsheets labeled as containing the contact info and home addresses of retired U.S. army generals.

This isnt exactly a cyber war yet. Its somewhat concerning knowing we're on the verge of a new era of war..

The thing about a "cyber-war" is if you piss us off enough..

B-2bombingrun3.jpg

Freedom.

With a side of democracy.

I'm going to boot camp in July so let hope we did something about them before then.

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

This is big, why? They broke into a YOUTUBE and TWITTER ACCOUNT. There is NOTHING major about that, aside from the owner of the accounts.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Yup.

They do, apparently. "Look at me, I can hack your twitter accounts and make threats!"

I mean, it's fucking twitter. Twitter should have been on this asap. Revoke access, wait till Uncle Sam calls for the new pass. Done. 

Tonnage doesn't matter if you see this bitch in the sky. 

b29_enola_gay_superfortress_by_emigepa-d

Aw yeah, nuke their collective asses. :)

I mean, it's fucking twitter. Twitter should have been on this asap. Revoke access, wait till Uncle Sam calls for the new pass. Done. 

Too hard, effort is impossible.

How many tonnes of freedom is that??

Not enough.

well this is fun maybe we will see movement if they don't stop doing shit before 

well this is fun maybe we will see movement if they don't stop doing shit before 

We can backtrace their IP. The consequences will never be the same. 

Sounds like normal twitter to me.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I thought anonymous pledged their support.

So whens the retaliation... 

I think people are giving ISIS way too much credit. I highly doubt this was done by them as opposed to someone with a keylogger who thought this would be a funny joke.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

What the hell is US Central Command and why does it have a Twitter account?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.