Funny School Stories?

Everyone has them.. My story is I was sleeping in class in 9th grade and I had a dream that I was falling.. I jumped out of my seat and screamed "FUUUUCKKK" and then I got out of school suspention.  :D  :D  :P  What is your story?

Everyone has them.. My story is I was sleeping in class in 9th grade and I had a dream that I was falling.. I jumped out of my seat and screamed "FUUUUCKKK" and then I got out of school suspention.  :D  :D  :P  What is your story?

did they really suspend you wow that's pretty stupid...

I logged in on my teacher's school administration account and created homework called "Smoke as much weed for next monday" and such, also with alot of offensive language. Changing people's results and such for the fun.

Got suspended for two days but yeah it was high school..

And several times I had deleted the system's OS, corrupted the whole thing with a failed Windows 7 installation.

Beat up a few kids in my high-school years, and nothing much more what's interesting.

did they really suspend you wow that's pretty stupid...

I live in the south and a lot of people dont like cussing and dont cuss like the UK/EU haha thats 'Merica for ya

I logged in on my teacher's school administration account and created homework called "Smoke as much weed for next monday" and such, also with alot of offensive language. Changing people's results and such for the fun.

Got suspended for two days but yeah it was high school..

And several times I had deleted the system's OS, corrupted the whole thing with a failed Windows 7 installation.

Beat up a few kids in my high-school years, and nothing much more what's interesting.

How's beating people up funny, or remotely good at all?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Usual shenanigans, throwing stuff across the class room(pens and paper), drawing a penis on the board when the teacher went out of the room. Other than that probably the worst thing I've done was throw a chair at someone. Also discovering how to turn off others computers whilst in computing oh god that was hilarious.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Usual shenanigans, throwing stuff across the class room(pens and paper), drawing a penis on the board when the teacher went out of the room. Other than that probably the worst thing I've done was throw a chair at someone. Also discovering how to turn off others computers whilst in computing oh god that was hilarious.

looks like a useful skill, how do you do this? :)

Once I found my female teachers came out of a boy's restroom. She was teaching my class and needed to pee, as she went out not long i went out to wash my face (sleepy). We greeted and got back to class, we acted like it never happened.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Do you mean turning off each others PCs? Well, there was programming ide and we found a vulnerability, you could create a batch file and execute it so we just put created an infinite loop and then wrote "shutdown/i or shutdown -i" you can try it in command prompt but you need to run it as administrator. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The bodyguards tackled a guy that was running around naked to the ground outside of the college that I used to go to. 

I remember from year 4..I turned the brightness down on one of the monitors in our IT room thing.. and It took them three weeks to figure out what was wrong with it. 

When the teacher figured out what was up, he came to the IT monitors (those were a thing) they did fuck all but lead you to the computer rooms and turn shit off and on...but anyway he came all happy and excited like he discovered a way to achieve cold fusion. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

me and my friends loaded a bunch of 4k videos on youtube and slowed down the internet in the school so none of the teachers can get online or take attendance 

Once I found my female teachers came out of a boy's restroom. She was teaching my class and needed to pee, as she went out not long i went out to wash my face (sleepy). We greeted and got back to class, we acted like it never happened.

i think she's hiding something from you :)

How's beating people up funny, or remotely good at all?

To defend myself from getting bullied, and I actually beat them up pretty good.

i think she's hiding something from you :)

And now She(?) is holding a personal vendetta for me, giving me heavy homeworks.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I once grabbed some of this: test-ontbijkkoek.jpg

I went to the bathroom in school and made it wet in the sink, kneaded it to look like shit and put some next to the urinals with some toiler paper next to it, also some under the toilet rim, then put the seat down... some dripped on the floor...

I sat outside the bathroom in the hallway studying when I saw someone go in, a few seconds later he came out almost puking  :lol:  :D

A week later I also put some inside a urinal, looked like someone had taken a shit in it  :ph34r:

After a week I was about to look if it was still in there, I saw the janitor taking it out that same moment by chance.

Funny thing is that you don't go any closer to look if it's real, if you see something that looks like shit next to a toilet you assume it's shit.

Call it childish, but I have toilerhumor  :P

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Thanks to @tmcclelland455 I put a forkbomb on my friend's computer in the startup folder. The rage and confusion was glorious.

Isn't it nice? I unplugged an ethernet cord at my middle school and took down half of the network. xD So glorious.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Isn't it nice? I unplugged an ethernet cord at my middle school and took down half of the network. xD So glorious.

You can wreak so much havoc with little effort. I love it.

The best prank is to use a universal tv remote and change the channels when the teacher uses the tv, classic. :)

i asume using a permanent marker to draw the penis then a temp marker for the cat 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

You can wreak so much havoc with little effort. I love it.

Yup. I just walked in to the one of the two or three "mainframes" in the building (a bunch of gigabit switches) and unplugged a single 10Gbps? cable. xD It's right by the book return area, so...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Yup. I just walked in to the one of the two or three "mainframes" in the building (a bunch of gigabit switches) and unplugged a single 10Gbps? cable. xD It's right by the book return area, so...

Yeah my high school had at least one room on each of the floors that had a dozen servers in there. I imagine a good 30 seconds of "oops" would take the entire school offline.

The classic joke; Back then we still had some chalkboards througout the school, we got a teacher that was still semi-student, before class started I grabbed the chalk-wiper which had folds in it and I put a piece of chalk between some folds.

At some point she wanted to wipe something away, it left a stripe of chalk on the board  :lol:

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I live in the south and a lot of people dont like cussing and dont cuss like the UK/EU haha thats 'Merica for ya

Well its only the chavs in the UK who curse alot 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro