Your perfect game?

Since there's no perfect game out there.... here you go.

• GTA V map, vehicles, driving and vehicle/player customization
  • Hacking (like Watch_Dogs)
  • No skill tree
  • BF4 Weapons and customization
  • Cheats for godmode, unlimited ammo, etc, accessable through phone.
  • No friendships (HEY NIKO YOU WANNA GO BAWLIN'?)
  • Random stuff like Watch_Dogs (gang shootouts, etc)
  • Main character is a dirty cop
  • Safehouse customization like Saints Row 2

Do you like gta V, I can't really tell. I would like a more realistic handling model than the gta games because personally I think that the physics suck. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

GTA V with Forza Motorsport 5/Horizon 2 cars/customization/driving physics and iCEnhancer graphics.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I'd take the game you are talking about, but with the map from GTA: SA

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

As you said, there are no perfect games, but there are games that are close to be perfect. And one of those games is Risen (1 and 2) for me.
I haven't played Risen 3 yet, but thats something that'll come soon...  ^_^

Pokemon gameplay, GTA sized world, driving around like Mario Kart Wii (love that game), mods like Skyrim or again Mario Kart Wii.

And not an MMO.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3rd person slasher/spectacle fighter, absurd skill tree, no level caps, absurd number of weapons ranging from prehistoric weapons to lasers, free running mechanics, game map size is equal to the earth's surface area, deep lore...

basically real life + skills and weapons + lore...

Skyrim, except with better graphics, larger world, more items, better combat & animations, more diversity among civilians and guards, more neutral and hostile animals and other enemies, more customization for weapons, armor, your player, and multiple different ways the game can start out. (All built into the game already, not having to be added with mods, which through modding could easily attain all of these for skyrim)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

GTA V with Forza Motorsport 5/Horizon 2 cars/customization/driving physics and iCEnhancer graphics.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Hmmm, i'll try to explain my perfect game :)

- Open world

- Robinson Crusoe survival game (stranding on an island, making stuff, taming animals...)

- Skill that you don't level up with points but by usage. If i use skill "chopping" a lot, i'll level it up

- Skill are created either from reading, seeing them a lot, consuming creatures with special skills, or certain actions

- When you do level up, everything proportionally increases (power, stamina, dexterity, health, mana/magic...), not for you to divide points

- Something like martial arts and internal energy (Ki, Chi, Chakra...)

- Some magic

- And a whole shit more

The story would be something like this:

A guy/girl is stranded on an island and they start building stuff (Robinson Crusoe part) and leveling up their skills and themselves. They find out some sort of hidden ancient"dungeon" (haven't really thought about this part), and they start learning Martial Arts and Magic (Also haven't thought about all the details). When they become an extremely high level, they leave the island, to find out that a lot of people in their immediate surrounding are/is Martial Artists and Magicians, but of course he/she is still a lot more powerful than them. They of course hide it..... 

That would be the gist of it :)

As you can see, i drew inspiration from The Gamer, Re:Monster and from Arifureta :)

• No skill tree

I'd like that but cars from forzas or NFS's (customization like GTA V)

Car crashes could be GTA IV like or a bit harder to smash

Friendships are useful but with better ai

Hacking should be much harder

Skyrim, but nothing we could achive with today's standarts. Great combat mechanics, massive skill/trait system, which allows from basic scrub to become the most bad ass warrior/mage/rogue at the end.  All materials would reacts naturally. If you have wooden shield after every hit wood pieces would fall off. Iron weapons would get corrosiuos(do not know correct term). Realistic physics, and stunning graphics.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Assassins creed: Black flag.

- The assassins creed part

+ Proffessions like merchant or navy captain.

+ Ship upgradability and the ability to purchase any ship style from that period.

Blackbeard doesn't die

+ Set in Tamriel.

+ With TES races and ports

- Coding by bethesda

+ The difficulty of Dark Souls

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would like a game with these parts:

Somewhat realistic but very pretty graphics. Not sure what game to compare it to, maybe skyrim with enbs or Crysis ish or the vanishing of ethan Carter kind of graphics.

The elder scrolls setting(a really big world where you can travel to places from morrowind, skyrim, and oblivion, and other places). Different parts of the world look different and have different wildlife.

Elder scrolls weapons(swords, daggers, bows, no guns).. Except much more variety and different weapons, so it feels like you've never used everything.

Combat somewhere in between skyrim and Chivalry. I haven't played a whole lot of melee combat games, but Skyrim's combat was kind of lame and I like chivalry a lot.

You start out as an insignificant person like in the elder scrolls, but gradually work your way up. Like skyrim, there is a big war thing going on, but you can decide what group of people you want to be part of. You can make friends with npcs who can help you with fights and stuff.

This is the biggest thing I want:

the game shouldn't be the same every time. There isn't a set story line. Differeny tribes/countries/groups of people will have different amounts of power on each play through, and might decide to take over someone else's land at any time. This would make the world seem more alive and you would have to send guards to watch over your cities and camps, or you can do it yourself.

If you decide to attack some other people in the game, then they shouldnt be easy to defeat(unless you really outnumber them). I don't want to be able to walk into a forsworn camp by myself and kill all 15 of them by myself.

Basically, the npcs in the game should be unpredictable and capable of doing things on their own. They should always pose a threat, no matter how strong I am.

and maybe there should be optional multiplayer. Not like an MMO, but relatively small servers where maybe 5- 20 different people can fight each other or team up and lead their clans/ groups of npc people. Idk about this part..

I hope this makes sense. It probably doesn't. I typed this all on my phone, so I'm sorry for misspellings or confusing/nonsensical parts... It's too hard to proof read on this

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

<p>

• No skill tree
Also, the ability to go into any room, house, door etc, even if the building has 150 rooms or more, we can go in them, and npcs always have different missions

Skyrim, except with better graphics, larger world, more items, better combat & animations, more diversity among civilians and guards, more neutral and hostile animals and other enemies, more customization for weapons, armor, your player, and multiple different ways the game can start out. (All built into the game already, not having to be added with mods, which through modding could easily attain all of these for skyrim)

I could agree with this, although I'd go with Oblivion over Skyrim. I loved the bright color palette in Oblivion. It was very fantasy-esque and I personally thought it was amazing. The fact that Skyrim was so washed out really made the game less enjoyable for me, in all honesty. Still nonetheless Skyrim remains an awesome game that I still play. :P

Oh, and don't forget a slightly better main quest. I thought Skyrim's sucked, and I'm pretty sure the questline broke so I couldn't complete it on a playthrough on my Xbox.

Edit: Now that I think about it, an Elder Scrolls game where you could go between all of the different lands of Tamriel would also add to the perfection. And no, not something sucky like ESO. :D

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

• No skill tree

+Beam NG car physics

Prince of Persia is my perfect game, adventure, accion, puzzles, metal music (WW), badass character and story  :wub:

An open world Pokemon ​will be awesome too

Natural Selection 1 was once a perfect game.

NS2 let me down, so hard...

Sonic colors gameplay + A story as good as Portal 2 + anime style transformations + swords + badassness + hacking

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I could agree with this, although I'd go with Oblivion over Skyrim. I loved the bright color palette in Oblivion. It was very fantasy-esque and I personally thought it was amazing. The fact that Skyrim was so washed out really made the game less enjoyable for me, in all honesty. Still nonetheless Skyrim remains an awesome game that I still play. :P

Oh, and don't forget a slightly better main quest. I thought Skyrim's sucked, and I'm pretty sure the questline broke so I couldn't complete it on a playthrough on my Xbox.

Edit: Now that I think about it, an Elder Scrolls game where you could go between all of the different lands of Tamriel would also add to the perfection. And no, not something sucky like ESO. :D

I myself prefer the darker more realistic coloring of skyrim.

Yeah, ESO's way of doing it is complete shit.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Timesplitters 4 Rewind when that comes out. It doesn't get much better than that.

Shadow of the Colossus. A real piece of art of a game. The only bad thing I can think about it is that I can't get enough of it.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"