What's the weirdest thing about your PC?

NeatSquidYT

Hi,

So every PC I've had has one weird thing about it. My build doesn't like GTA, specifically III and VC. For the first couple of days, 3 was running fine in compatibility mode, and VC was perfectly fine. A few days later, both of them stopped working. I deleted their folders on steamapps, then installed them again: nope. Apparently, on the DEP option in Windows, enabling the other option, then going back to the original fixed the issue... Yeah.

It likes to fart.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My glitched to shit install of windows. Something must have happened when i cloned my hard drive to my 840 because i've had to fix registry errors and i've had game performance fuckups that i didn't have to deal with on my hard drive.

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

it BSOD when does nothing,

stress test/ gaming  it no problem.

Mine screws up a bit on idle sometimes

My glitched to shit install of windows. Something must have happened when i cloned my hard drive to my 840 because i've had to fix registry errors and i've had game performance fuckups that i didn't have to deal with on my hard drive.

Cloning hard drives = disaster

Lack of Corsair products used....
Or HD5450

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I am on a IDE HDD from Maxtor on a Core 2 Duo CPU and it boots to win 7!!!

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Lack of Corsair products used....

Or HD5450

Yeah, there's no Corsair products in your rig #hipster

It's unable to hibernate and waking it from sleep makes the fans not work.

since i'm too lazy to turn it off, the only option is to leave it on 24/7

Error: 410

My Windforce logo. It doesn't light up completly, because that ( W A R N I N G : RAGE INCOMING ) fuc*ing stupid annoying shitty dickhead of a LED visualizer doesn't work properly.  <_<

The amount of horse stuff on it ;)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Reference 780 + 780 Lightning

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I am on a IDE HDD from Maxtor on a Core 2 Duo CPU and it boots to win 7!!!

Neato. I literally fucking love you for using those nice parts again. Feels good to know somebody still clutches to 775.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

It currently has an ODD without a SATA data cable...

it crashes randomly for no apparent reason... (already ruled out everything)...

I made it have a rear intake fan. i.e. flipped the rear exhaust fan around and chucked in a fan filter

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

it likes to overheat when using chrome, but its pretty ok running light games

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Neato. I literally fucking love you for using those nice parts again. Feels good to know somebody still clutches to 775.

it my only desktop I got here :(

my Acer Laptop is also a Core 2 Duo but its barely alive :(

I might do some operation on the desktop to breath new life to it which may include a new mobo, RAM and case

it may look wasteful but given my limited cash after being jobless since last year Aug.

This is what I can do to keep my PC running

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

it my only desktop I got here :(

my Acer Laptop is also a Core 2 Duo but its barely alive :(

I might do some operation on the desktop to breath new life to it which may include a new mobo, RAM and case

it may look wasteful but given my limited cash after being jobless since last year Aug.

This is what I can do to keep my PC running

Hey, at least you still got a relatively good socket to keep working on. Just possibly breathe some life back into that laptop of yours. What's the problem anyway?

I made it have a rear intake fan. i.e. flipped the rear exhaust fan around and chucked in a fan filter

Apparently, that's good for air pressure

Hey, at least you still got a relatively good socket to keep working on. Just possibly breathe some life back into that laptop of yours. What's the problem anyway?

dying USB ports, DVD rom dead

CPU and GPU card dying and overheating

not amount of dust removal may help

opening up is not an option as the parts are fully sealed