President Obama orders stricter sanctions on North Korea after Sony hack

SirNumbers

According to a press release that just hit the Treasury Department's website, President Barack Obama has issued an executive order that calls for even more restrictive sanctions on North Korea for its role in the massive hack attack on Sony Pictures late last year. In his words, the new financial clampdown is because of North Korea's "destructive, coercive cyber-related actions during November and December."                    -Engadget

If the reason North Korea was so backwards were such sanctions, It just got worse. 

"Today's actions are driven by our commitment to hold North Korea accountable for its destructive and destabilizing conduct,Even as the FBI continues its investigation into the cyber-attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment, these steps underscore that we will employ a broad set of tools to defend U.S. businesses and citizens, and to respond to attempts to undermine our values or threaten the national security of the United States"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                - US Treasurer 

You've made a mistake Kim Jong-Un.

The movie was dumb too its funny.

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/02/president-obama-north-korea-sanctions/

Too top it all of the populations probably has no clue whats going on, They believe that North Korea was the first to get a person on the Sun, and that they went at night to Avoid the Suns Rays :FACEPALM: http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/01/21/north-korea-lands-first-ever-man-on-the-sun-confirms-central-news-agency/

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Even though we know it wasn't North Korea and it was probably just some guys who got fired...

Obviously just ignore all logic because they want to start a war with North Korea.

Not saying that I like North Korea though

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

North Korea isn't backwards because of sanctions, it's backwards because their leaders have been completely psychopathic megalomaniacs, who starve their people to death, arrest anyone who speaks out against the regime (and every single member of their family) and works them to death.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/01/21/north-korea-lands-first-ever-man-on-the-sun-confirms-central-news-agency/

Really? They went at night to avoid being burned...... *facepalm*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just a matter of time before North Korea falls apart, but why not just sanction them like we have been doing for the last 50 years? Everyone knows NK didn't hack Sony, so just sanction them using humanitarian issues like we always have.

Now that we sanctioned Russia and North Korea, it seems we are ready to start the next world war.

Just a matter of time before North Korea falls apart, but why not just sanction them like we have been doing for the last 50 years? Everyone knows NK didn't hack Sony, so just sanction them using humanitarian issues like we always have.

Now that we sanctioned Russia and North Korea, it seems we are ready to start the next world war.

Time to start digging a backyard bunker.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This hate us because they ain't us

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They hate us because they aint u

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

pls don't drop your "nukes"

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Even though we know it wasn't North Korea and it was probably just some guys who got fired...

Obviously just ignore all logic because they want to start a war with North Korea.

Not saying that I like North Korea though

it really seems as 

A: the fired employees took the chance

B: USA took the chance

To blame North Korea

The hacking went from " the SPE CEO is a bad person" and when people started to speculate about the interview went full steam North Korean...

USA took the chance with some made up clues and tries to protect their nation from North Korea... 

This hate us because they ain't us

did you just say Anus?

I still haven't heard any real specifics to how they know it was NK. It'd be nice to know or even a statement saying why we are getting given any info. All I know is the FBI 'figured' it out; I don't trust the FBI and their methods. I don't like NK government (dictatorship idk) personally but I think we need more than just here-say.. 

I wonder if this will be the last straw for North Korea...you can't get much more tougher than this.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

The sad truth is that this will affect the people and not the state leaders. 

This won't effect the people of NK, there is absolutely no outside influence, their government was already not accepting any outside help so this just restricts the help they refuse to take.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW