Does your avatar fit your personality?

Mush Brain

Disguised as a broken JPEG LOL.

:pppp

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yeah, I'm a colorful guy who looks at everyone else on forums like they're crazy.

Well I am crazy, soooo

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

i have 5 people on rotation in my DP , i guess i have the personalty from on or the other Assassin in mix 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Yeah, I'm a cool stormtrooper that skates here in SoCal.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

of course!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Who knows, you judge :P

I'm also quite sure that 99%+ of the forum doesn't even know who this guy is :P

Sa-Ryun?

http://ability.wikia.com/wiki/Sa-Ryun

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Sa-Ryun is a mysterious character whose true goals are unknown. He was a Hunter (assassin) for Atran but had betrayed them. He had killed the Atran heir (who found out the location of the Pandora's Box) before he fled. Subsequently, Atran sent forces to pursue him. Whilst fleeing from his pursuers, he arrived at Hon territory and was drawn to Yu-Hwa's crystal's power.

Sa-Ryun is a mysterious character whose true goals are unknown. He was a Hunter (assassin) for Atran but had betrayed them. He had killed the Atran heir (who found out the location of the Pandora's Box) before he fled. Subsequently, Atran sent forces to pursue him. Whilst fleeing from his pursuers, he arrived at Hon territory and was drawn to Yu-Hwa's crystal's power.

you just quoted it from my link ppff , :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Atleast there're some people that do know :D :D :D

I'm still waiting for it's continuation....

-_- If you haven't read it, i suggest you do :D It's pretty good :)

I'm pretty sure you used Google's image search... Cheater...

RIGHT!!

you just quoted it from my link ppff , :P

Wrong!!

I'm pretty sure you used Google's image search... Cheater...

you can't prove anything Mwhahahahaha

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Not really. Over a year ago started using a similar avatar (another TF2 Soldier wearing a Kabuto), few months ago changed to this, the 'style' (if you could even call it that) just got stuck to me, plus Soldier is my most used TF2 class and the avatar in fact shows my typical loadout which I use most of the time (stock Rocket launcher, Gunboats and Half-Zatoichi, and on top of all that the Killer's Kabuto hat). Both were made when I was bored and when I fiddled around with Source Filmmaker just for fun.

TL;DR: maybe slightly, but not really.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I guess I am quite skinny... so ye.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Huge Tron fan here... So yes.

"I'd say welcome friend, but not here...not like this."