I made a game for android! :D

NewAndreas

Installing right now, will tell you what i think 

EDIT: So after playing for a minute or two, the screen flashes really fast when i first start a game, and the buttons are a little big for my liking I feel like i cant see the screen fully. and biggest problem, I suck at it. make it to where i dont suck :D I demand it :P

Fun other wise. good job

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

After playing with it for a little bit I like the idea but would like some kind of tilt option implemented I would also like to add its quite easy to die the platforms are quite hard but that might just be the phone i'm using overall its got potential well done  

After playing with it for a little bit I like the idea but would like some kind of tilt option implemented I would also like to add its quite easy to die the platforms are quite hard but that might just be the phone i'm using overall its got potential well done  

Well i have tried implemeting a tilt control method, but all the test subjects broke their hands. (but seriously it was hard to play because the game requires quick turning) The game itself is pretty hard at first...

Thanks for the feedback!

Looks good, but why my antivirus is alarming?

But still i installed it and it's awesome.

what antivirus do you have?

Installing right now, will tell you what i think 

EDIT: So after playing for a minute or two, the screen flashes really fast when i first start a game, and the buttons are a little big for my liking I feel like i cant see the screen fully. and biggest problem, I suck at it. make it to where i dont suck :D I demand it :P

Fun other wise. good job

Sorry about the screen flashing, it is a problem some devices have. (like my nexus 4) What phone do you have?

So after about 30 seconds of testing I found that as it begins it lags then smooths out. Lags until the block I above the first set of landing tiles. Then after 2 seconds becomes 100% smooth.

\

Seems pretty good. Still needs some polishing however. Make everything smoother, and more fluid. I think the game needs to be made a bit easier. It is quite deterring when you die within a few seconds every life right after you download a game. I had the screen flashing problem too on HTC one. You should definitely keep making apps though!

did u post it on xda ?

they like this stuff

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Screen flashing on galaxy s4, cool game. High score of 150. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too hard. But awesome job

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

now installing this onto my htc one v

will let you know how it goes

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

This game is seriously WAAYY to hard. I cant last more than a few seconds. You need some kind of a difficulty thing or something. seriously though it is to difficult.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice work. :) I like the gameplay, it's really fun - and the music is pretty much awesome!

It could do with some improvements, though. Landscape support, difficulty option (perhaps this could just be a matter of how fast the game plays?) and a better UI would be my suggestions. 

But still... neat! I'm infuriatingly bad at playing it but it's enough fun that I want to continue playing until I become good. :P

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

needs landscape support for my galaxy tab 10.1 but its still awesome good job

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

downbloading to trest on on Sony Xperia Z and will try it on Nexus 7 tomorrow. I like doodle jump so this might be fun

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

• 4 weeks later...

Downloading...

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS