Take a snap of where you live.

Mush Brain

Here is a picture of outside my house a while ago. The Snow in this picture has melted and new fell, but its not snowed for a while and stuff looks likes its gonna melt again.

2IbEztL.jpg

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Am I the only one staying in a apartment? ._. haiz Singapore

2nt6om.jpg

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

Am I the only one staying in a apartment? ._. haiz Singapore

2nt6om.jpg

Thats a nice swimming pool u got there 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Thats a nice swimming pool u got there

Lol, but the bad thing about Singapore is that condos cost nearly $1000 PER Square feet

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

I'm surrounded by mountains, pretty boring. This is about twenty minutes from my house.

HrwDKyI.jpg

That's pretty damn cool, but I still wouldn't want to live there, looks like it'd get pretty boring, I'm a townie :P

No, I have not. Been almost everywhere else though...

This is so depressing :(

Thank you.

Wardojack.

That's pretty damn cool, but I still wouldn't want to live there, looks like it'd get pretty boring, I'm a townie :P

This is so depressing :(

Whenever I'm in Cincinnati (~20th largest city in the US, in Ohio) there's so much to do, but my dad's entire town (where I generally stay and near this picture) has a total population of like <20,000 and there's literally nothing to do. No decent parks, no mall (though they're opening one), nothing. The roads are horrible to drive, super windy and narrow up and down mountains.

The scenery whenever you see it is beautiful though (like in that picture). 

Picture that I took that got on the front page of Reddit, I was standing on top of the natural bridge here in Kentucky.

wgs0BcH.jpg

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I'll post my own pic if I remember.

This is about 3 minutes from my house:

eindhoven-tower-scene-1.jpg

Dutch people will imediatly recognize :D

Interested in Business and Technology

Whenever I'm in Cincinnati (~20th largest city in the US, in Ohio) there's so much to do, but my dad's entire town (where I generally stay and near this picture) has a total population of like <20,000 and there's literally nothing to do. No decent parks, no mall (though they're opening one), nothing. The roads are horrible to drive, super windy and narrow up and down mountains.

The scenery whenever you see it is beautiful though (like in that picture). 

Picture that I took that got on the front page of Reddit, I was standing on top of the natural bridge here in Kentucky.

wgs0BcH.jpg

I feel for you :/ nice pics though :)

I live in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, 11th largest town in England, and I'm pretty lucky tbh, it's not massive, just moderately sized, but there's quite a bit to do, there's plenty of parks dotted, we have some pretty good shops and it's smack bang in the middle of Leeds and Manchester (big cities) and train fare is quite cheap :) also I have decent internet :D

Thank you.

Wardojack.

a162b0b07836fcc5fd65265a1ee1bf21.jpg

took it yesterday, it doesn't show much but I think lightning is pretty good

here ya go

wqlaJCy.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

bPQiyy1.jpg

You're not getting my street. But here's the centre of the town. ;)

And no, not my image. A camera would probably be stolen in town now. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"