Take a snap of where you live.

Mush Brain

Well this is not where I live, but I decided to randomly take a pic of the sky when leaving family down the road from where I live :)

Not the best pic quality, still learning how to take low light shots with my Lumia 1020.

zFcQOTe.jpg

Have fun :)

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

l07UbWt.png

Kinda weird, but I guess as long as you cannot see my address we are fine. 

I'm surrounded by mountains, pretty boring. This is about twenty minutes from my house.

HrwDKyI.jpg

Holy shit I'm proper jelly :o
i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Shot of my road with my drone 

They are all the same, that is legit creepy. 

Shot of my road with my drone 

10454152_10203227121352090_8474092449370

Nice!

They are all the same, that is legit creepy.

I take it you never visited England LoL.

I take it you never visited England LoL.

No, I have not. Been almost everywhere else though...

No, I have not. Been almost everywhere else though...

Don't, it's really weird.

You drive down an average road of middle class dwellings and you can tell exactly what period it's from. For example, I can tell that the guy from London's estate is of post-war vintage (1945-55) just like my estate is from the 1970s. All of the houses look similar, eventually you will succumb to the homogenous society which we culture and become British. We all life in the same fucking house and do the same fucking thing every day.

If this is turning into a "this is by where I live" thing, then these are within a fair distance of my house:

(Yes, these pictures were all taken by myself)

sAS8vXz.jpg

You can see most of Wales from the top of Snowdon (about 30-45 mins away in the car depending on how mush you speed)

IQy8ViX.jpg

I'm surrounded by fucking fields. I have to walk through this one on a daily basis.

R55NeaE.jpg

This is like a sort of apartment block in lit by lens flair and the winter sun. It takes two minutes to walk to here.

Compatible with Windows 95

Used streetview because it's 3:30 AM

OquZleo.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

It's late and I'm not walking out in the dark to take a picture. So instead, here's what I'm drinking right now!  ;)

vMxtrOd.jpg

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Its 2am so im not going outside but ill leave you with this. If this thread is still alive tomorrow afternoon i'll take a pic of my street.

This picture was around christmas last year. Can't believe that there is NO snow outside right now.

IMG 0842

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

The streetview picture is much nicer than the picture I could get take myself (especially this time of year)

post-5244-0-72954200-1419237171_thumb.jp

Atleast that's the street I live on.

Used streetview because it's 3:30 AM

If that is where I think it is, then I used to live in that area, when I first moved to Denmark.

OquZleo.jpg

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

If that is where I think it is, then I used to live in that areas, when I first moved to Denmark.

Ballerup? Also it looks like you live in Hellerup.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Ballerup? Also it looks like you live in Hellerup.

Nope. I live in Fredriksberg. I am not that fancy.

Yep, Ballerup. if I remember correctly there is a kindergarden to the right in the photo-

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Nope. I live in Fredriksberig. I am not that fancy.

Yep, Ballerup. if I remember correctly there is a kindergarden to the right in the photo-

Oh yes you're right. And Frederiksberg is still fancy

Here are two pictures from the wikipedia page

49SuxwI.jpg

lbKy0WU.jpg

It's a nice little town^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Since everyone is still posting snow pictures and it sure looks like we won't get any here as well for the rest of the year,

Here is my backyard look for the past 5 years, living in a student house. Pic is like 2 years old but not much has changed:

64be12dbdf.jpg

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

haha i know where all of you live now... except a visit soon.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.