North Korea keeps on digging, offers to investigate Sony hack

XTankSlayerX

I'm surprised people are just blindly believing it's North Korea behind this.

What's next, korea has WMD too?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Is that Sarcasm? It was 12 months ago the UN were trying to get into NK to inspect their supposed nuclear power facilities, since then ground stations around the area have picked up at least 3 underground explosions around NK. Sure we cannot be 100% but its like 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999% certain NK has nuclear weapons. What's more uncertain is their rocket delivery systems ability.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

i would watch that only if nat geo wasn't racist,blocked in my country racism at its peak 

If It is blocked, how do you know that it is nat geo? Also, in what way is Nat geo racist?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If It is blocked, how do you know that it is nat geo?

Well.....that's just friggin weird. Hard to think Nat Geo would block their shit anywhere.

Its not racism to descriminate against a country, that's called mild Xenophobia.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

DEFAMED IT'S DIGNITY?!

You have no dignity North Korea, you starve and enslave your own people for daring to have a different hair cut or set of clothing, let alone not believing that your "dear leader" can talk to dolphins, and is capable of getting a hole in one on every hole in his first game of golf.

Can someone PLEASE grow some balls and start something to take this fucking shithole of a country down?

Unless our country can afford to go to war with Russia, a large Nuclear Arms force, and China, the US's biggest source of imports, it's not happening.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Unless our country can afford to go to war with Russia, a large Nuclear Arms force, and China, the US's biggest source of imports, it's not happening.

I fail to understand why we tolerate the Russians and Chinese being ok with all the horrible things that happen in North Korea.

If only Patton had been the supreme allied commander in ww2 instead of Eisenhower. We wouldn't have had to worry about any of these countries.

It's not that we tollerate it, it's that we're in a position where opposing NK could actually make things much worse worldwide.

Unless Russia and China revoke their ally status, which they've come close to several times, North Korea has a layer of protection that is very strong.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

If you actually think it's north Korea that hacked Sony then you're falling for what the hackers want you to think.

Think about it. Accusing north Korea is the best excuse ever. These people just hate Sony; they don't care about some stupid peace. They demand to take down the interview because they want people to think it was them.

Also north Korea is not sophisticated enough to hack a multi billionaire company like Sony. They barely even have a treat system in that place!

Third, if it was north Korea would they make it so vague? If it was them then they would make it public; they want attention, not mystery.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

If you actually think it's north Korea that hacked Sony then you're falling for what the hackers want you to think.

Think about it. Accusing north Korea is the best excuse ever. These people just hate Sony; they don't care about some stupid peace. They demand to take down the interview because they want people to think it was them.

Also north Korea is not sophisticated enough to hack a multi billionaire company like Sony. They barely even have a treat system in that place!

Third, if it was north Korea would they make it so vague? If it was them then they would make it public; they want attention, not mystery.

A lot of these guys don't even think THAT far Sonefiler.  It has to do with the predominate psychology regarding what is considered (or probably) true, to what is actually true.  Something like:  if you tell someone a lie enough, and they do not personally find any evidence to the contrary, that mind is a slave to the lie.  It becomes as real as anything that their CONSCIOUS mind can determine to be real.

Here is a little tidbit that some of the people posting here do not understand:  War is NEVER a good thing.  And when i say "do not understand", I mean an emotional understanding as well.  Saying you know that war is bad, then feeling that is is sometimes necessary... coupled with an attitude of invincibility (*cough*cough..MERICA!)... and that little truth is gone.  That person works towards proving war can make things "better".

It would be funny to mention that these "war loving demogogues" just KEEP ON DIGGIN'.

:)

I should make a sig that reads:  Never argue with an idiot.  They will just bring you down to their level, and then beat you down with experience.

But for now... We can only blame them.

No, we could wait and see whether this can be confirmed by any "independent" research. We don't have to blame anyone and we certainly could blame many others.

You don't need to say "keep on digging" every time somebody does something stupid you know. Honestly in this context it's a bit silly and trivialises what NK is doing. North Korea is the modern day equivilant of Nazi Germany or Stalinist Soviet Union in terms of human rights abuses. Yet when they release some bullshit PR that's when they are digging themselves a hole? As if above all else it is them telling lies on the internet that makes them look bad.

I'm not trying to be an ass here but don't turn into parrots repeating everything linus says out of context. It really doesn't help the discussion.

... You just made my case.

The "Keep on Digging" reference was to try to get away from the "Let's kill people" vibe that pops up in these discussions.  The KoD reference I made was directed to "war loving demogogues" of the North American (or western) variety. =)

Yeah, like Saddam gassing thousands of Kurds was also made up, Idi Amin killing half a million Ugandans and claiming he single handedly defeating the UK (inventing a title for himself to prove it) was made up, Chairman Mau starving half his country while stockpiling food was also made up and finally Mussolini didn't use the secret police to assassinate his opponents.

Grow up please, dictators can do anything they like, say anything they like and claim anything they like. They're called dictators for a reason.

Irrelevant.

They are called dictators because they are not your friends.

Stalin was called Uncle Joe once upon a time instead of Dictator.

Your "argument" is equal to "They're called terrorists for a reason."

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

what if its another production company who wants to purposely fuck sony up  

Very nice.  Someone is actually thinking.  :)

*slow clap

Why don't you people calm the frek down? You know nothing about the situation and you hurry up to blame.

People are actually starving because of embargoes...etc.

Back when western countries didn't feed any Korea, South Korea was in very similar situation.

^All of this it's like most people just believe anything from mainstream media....

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Irrelevant.They are called dictators because they are not your friends.Stalin was called Uncle Joe once upon a time instead of Dictator.Your "argument" is equal to "They're called terrorists for a reason."

It is exactly that, you don't get to just brush aside evidence presented to you with no rebuttal and go on to claim victory. Dictators are bad people, all of them. What ever they might of done before, been called before or even said before doesn't factor into it I'm afraid. Go and google the names of every dictator you know and read up on them and you'll notice a pattern, they're all batshit crazy and they're all bad people who hurt the civilians in some way, KJU is no different.

This is really disapointing, USA you fail to show respect and maturity once again. What if it was Kim Jong fans who did this and not the actual government?

It is exactly that, you don't get to just brush aside evidence presented to you with no rebuttal and go on to claim victory. Dictators are bad people, all of them. What ever they might of done before, been called before or even said before doesn't factor into it I'm afraid. Go and google the names of every dictator you know and read up on them and you'll notice a pattern, they're all batshit crazy and they're all bad people who hurt the civilians in some way, KJU is no different.

Again, dictator is just a name.

(it's not the same as "fps is just a number"...)

You can google it, and you will find all the similarly-formatted, extremely biased, propaganda.

Apparently evil people who wants to screw the world always get into position of power...

Oh wait, that happens in EVERY country.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Wow your so nieve its unreal. Things get given names for a reason so if its named in a certain way its done so to reflect their properties.

Also history doesn't record propaganda as fact so when the history books say dictators are bad you better believe that dictators are bad. Those things I listed are not just stories used to scare the populous, we know they happened because they've been verified.

And actually yes, the most well known evil men are the ones who gained power, with power comes the opportunity to act on your beliefs. As for it happening in every country, not even close.

Seriously just stop it now, your basically arguing that regimenting a country is OK and it really isn't, the one thing all dictators have in common is that they hurt and kill civilians on mass for very stupid reasons. KJU imprisoning entire families who don't believe he can talk to dolphins would rank really really low in the dictator top 100 atrocities.

... history doesn't record propaganda as fact ...

...rank really really low in the dictator top 100 atrocities.

nice :rolleyes:

Thank you for my morning chuckle BTW.

Again, dictator is just a name.

(it's not the same as "fps is just a number"...)

You can google it, and you will find all the similarly-formatted, extremely biased, propaganda.

Apparently evil people who wants to screw the world always get into position of power...

Oh wait, that happens in EVERY country.

I've been reading this whole thread and it just seems like you're outlooks are going no where. You just refuse to believe any sources given to you, simply claiming them not to be credible in you're eyes, yet you have yet to pull up anything on your end. You're basically saying you must actually go within the depths of north korea in order to believe what we are trying to tell you.