North Korea keeps on digging, offers to investigate Sony hack

XTankSlayerX

I've been reading this whole thread and it just seems like you're outlooks are going no where. You just refuse to believe any sources given to you, simply claiming them not to be credible in you're eyes, yet you have yet to pull up anything on your end. You're basically saying you must actually go within the depths of north korea in order to believe what we are trying to tell you.

Listen.  Media outlets, politicians, regular joes... they can all run around saying North Korea did this or that, citing:  "Our sources indicate"  Whether it is true or not, I guarantee you that EVERY person on these forums that is posting has absolutely no venue to access ANY (and I do mean any) credible sources.  Why? you may ask... because there are none... like not a single one.  Really.  I'm serious.  Not kidding.  No joke.

Going to play Tomb Raider now, have a good holidays! :)

I've been reading this whole thread and it just seems like you're outlooks are going no where. You just refuse to believe any sources given to you, simply claiming them not to be credible in you're eyes, yet you have yet to pull up anything on your end. You're basically saying you must actually go within the depths of north korea in order to believe what we are trying to tell you.

You simply can't see that none of those sources have any real info.

All the "deaths in work camp" for example are..."estimated"...etc.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

North Korea, they always try to portray themselves as a "good guy" or a third opinion.

This is reminding me of when they called the US a "human rights wasteland" after the shooting of Michael Brown and the Ferguson protests. 

They really want to help investigate the Sony hacking, despite the fact that there's a possibility that they hacked Sony, or a sympathetic group hacked them.

This video sums up very well how this whole situation is going with Sony and North Korea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBoPm_ZJPDc

People are actually starving because of embargoes...etc.

Back when western countries didn't feed any Korea, South Korea was in very similar situation.

Those embargoes are in place because he threatens the only countries that would help. Not to mention the US has always done what they could to eradicate Communism.

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

Wow, people on this site are actually denying the North Korean human rights violations? 

Sooooo, whats the verdict on them, just trolls or just not very intelligent? Willfully ignorant perhaps? 

Conceal your intentions

Wow, people on this site are actually denying the North Korean human rights violations? 

Sooooo, whats the verdict on them, just trolls or just not very intelligent? Willfully ignorant perhaps? 

Ha! 

If anything all of the recent events were to get your attention. It succeded. I recently was told that someone launced a DDoS attack on NK. Not even the state sposnored news site was up. Do I care if its true? No. Is it funny? Yes. Maybe if we paid less attention to their crap either you would hear less about it, or hear that things are changing. Kim Jong-Un is just as big of a whack job as his father was. They are all brainwashed by their supreme leader. Nobody knows what will happen if you liberate the people of NK.

TL; DR. Honestly why should we give a crap?