Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Good Luck everyone.  I would use this CPU to upgrade my System to Intel based running AMD now and my old CPU/Motherboard i would give to a friend as i know they need an upgrade.

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

If I won this, I would start up some live streams.. First I would have to buy a x99 board but it would be worth.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

That's interesting.. and nice too.
I'm currently building a X99-system (I've got only the Tower (Define R4), the PSU (Platinum 660 XP2 from SeaSonic) and a couple of Noctua fans..
I've already chosen my CPU - the 5820k (though waiting for a small pricedrop) on a MSI mobo (last pick ist the Mpower since it has all I need).
For graphics I'm planning on buying one GTX970 but haven't decided which one) and the RAM will be Corsair or G.Skill 16gigs.
I'd like to make my first waterloop but I'll start with the cpu only and maybe in a couple of months - the VGA.

It would be funny if I get lucky on this one.  :)

this could be very useful for a upgrade for my dads rig (just got my hands on 5960x for my rig)

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

I would probably waste it since I only play cs and tf. Multitasking is pretty nice though.

I'd buy a new Motherboard for the 5820K, since my current "AMD Phenom II x4 955" ist bottlenecking my current setup. I tempt to multitask alot on my Pc (Video-Editing, watching Twitch and playing games). Nowadays thats not possible for me because newer Games almost need 100% of my CPU. Also rendering Videos would be quite faster :D )

If I won the 5820k, I would build a bad ass gaming/programming rig and take my current setup and turn it into a NAS.

R7 2700x | ASUS Strix X470-f | 4x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Zotac RTX 2080ti | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic
2x Xeon X5650 | Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F | 6x4 Micron DDR3 ECC | 4x4TB HDD

I would use it to build my first PC. Sorry for being such a casual .-.

This is my comment to win an intel i7 5820k, there are many like it but this is mine. (Also my first comment on the forum)

I'd definitely use this for web development. Currently on a 2.4 core 2 duo which makes it a real pain to run my vboxes.

Shout out from the UK!

I am currently doing a hardware refresh of my gaming rig I build back in 2010. This i7 would go a long way on my budget!

Hi Nick!

And i would put it in my main pc because i just upgraded my graphics card and put in an SSD, but ive just started doing some editing in adobe after effects and it would really help with the extra cores there!

I would use this to build a gaming PC that I've been wanting to build. I currently don't have a very good PC so this would be great!

I would migrate to X99 and it would be fantastic!

wow, if i won that processor i wold have to replace almost every component on my pc, i guess building a new rig would be a better option, i've beeen meaning to update my pc anyway, this would make a good excuse xD

The best way to measure the quality of a piece of code is "Oh F*** "s per line

Well, I'd probably sit a bit for ddr4 to drop a smidgen, but I would definantly build a system with DAT CPU and some cheap dual 290x, maybe even a 290x2 if I can find that for the same deal

I was thinking about building a system with one of these before i go back to school.