Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd put a new motherboard and a new graphics card in, probably some good ones, and spend some money to get Noctua IndustrialPPCs!

Would be awesome to win one.

OH man! I want to win that processor because I do a lot of video editing and I really want to create a beast of a PC for video editing.

I'm planning to build my first computer soon, so I would use it for that

It

would be a start for my new build. This quad core -4600 from I BUY POWER is for the trash heap. But I can use the case w/ new motherboard and GPU with a better power pack and ssd with ssdhd's . Like the tool man said; More power!!........LOL

Wow, thanks for the giveaway!

Well, there are 2 things I could do if I win one of them. 1: Sell my mobo and get an X99 one (I don't think I could do it) or 2: Sell the CPU I got and finally get an LGA 1150 one + a VGA and more RAM.

I plan to play minesweeper with this i7 if I win. Would be a great upgrade from my Celeron G1610

need a new hotplate to keep my tea warm in the winter months

Woah, so many replies :3

I'd upgrade my rig (duh)

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Greetings from Indonesia!!
I'll just put it in a glass box and display the thing in my room hahaha

That's a nice giveaway!!

So, I think that I would want that cpu. :)

I'd use it to replace my 5 year old cpu, it keeps bottlenecking my double hd 6970... :(

This processor would end up replacing the dual core toaster in my room that I use to render my 3D models within Keyshot (fun fact it takes days to render I shit you not)

This might be the first giveaway I've tried to enter on Linustechtips. I joined because of troubleshooting.

I don't need this CPU. It would be more than 2x as fast as my i5-2500k in rendering, possibly even better at multitasking, but I don't need it. I'm due for a GPU upgrade in 2015 from a 6870. I would humbly accept the CPU, post everywhere that I won then continue to post even more once I received the package to prove this giveaway wasn't fake. This would be an expensive platform to accommodate for, but I'd work something out.

im really not sure what i would do with this cpu because i cant really afford an X99 Board right now.

but im sure ill figure something out.

What would I do if I won? Upgrade time, obviously!

I would use it to benchmark my potato gun... Somehow... And then I would either upgrade my current build, or maybe build a mineral oil pc for the basement. I already have two 980's waiting ;) Haha if only I were to win both of the giveaways. Fingers crossed lol.

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/