Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd use it to upgrade my computer and offcourse mostly for gaming.

Like many, I would use this for gaming and some video editing! :D

CPU Intel I7-4770k - Motherboard MSI G45 Gaming - RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB !866MHz - GPU Sapphire Dual-x R9-270x Crossfire - Case Fractal Design R4 - Storage SSD-120GB Kingston HyperX 3K + HDD-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue - PSU Corsair CX750 - Display Asus VH236H 23inch - Cooling Corsair H100i - Keyboard Razer Black Widow 2013 - Mouse Razer Death Adder 2013 - Sound Astro A40s - OS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

I would probably make a new graphics processing and mixing build. Could really use all them PCIE lanes

I am in the process of building a hardwood PC case, but the dimensions need to be finalised before I can start buying wood this means knowning how much cooling is going to be required. With, as I understand it, formidable performance given a given thermal out put high end chips like this the 5820k have been something of a pipe dream in this project, but possibly no longer.

I would use it for video editing.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I would love to win the 5820K. If i win it i will be using it for rendering video's and gaming!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love to win the 5820K. If i win it i will be using it for rendering video's and gaming!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Would love a 5820k to replace my current 3570k for game streaming and improved multitasking support

I would love to win one of those processors because it would be the perfect implementation to my first build ever. I've never had the opportunity of using or just testing a high end nor a mid end computer. I would like to start streaming and edit videos, since my current laptop is not powerful to stream any game with at least 30 fps.

I would build a great software development workstation around it.

I am planning a build with this CPU in this month:D

here is the build: http://www.prisjakt.nu/list.php?l=2668941&view=m

It would be really helpfull from Intel if i could get this CPU, I could save some money and spend the money on other areas, or simply i don't stay out of money:D

It would be great and I would be really really thankfull to Intel:D

I would use this CPU for games and some editing and I also wan't to try to OC it and see how good it is at OCing. It do not matter of it is a bad or a good Oveclocker, it is awsome anyways. I think it was really nice from intel to make a cheap 6 core like this with awsome preformence. It would be the best Xmas present ever

Thanks Intel, Linus Media Group and @nicklmg for posting this!

Happy Xmas everyone!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I would use this to break into the 4k Video edting world, and enhance my gaming experience. My current setup is just to slow editing 4k.

Man i been learning why intel cpu's are good and my fx -8350 is starting to get old and still heats up a bit too much.

Hey, my r9 290 is currently really getting bottelnecked by my cpu, which is a shame :(

I'd so love to win this cpu, I'd boost the performance in games by a lot.

My cpu intensive applications also currently run like crap  :(

Hi there!
Long-time Linus yt follower, first time forum user. :D

I would use this CPU to rebuild my lost Master Race PC, which I had to sell a month ago. :'(

I really miss playing in 1080p 60fps!

well it cant hurt me streaming www.twitch.tv/sisucraft ;)

Hoping to win this cpu ... that way i can get a 970 rather than a r9 285