Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

With a 5820k i would use it in a micro atx gaming/streaming beast of a system. Probably with 2 gtx 970s.

I would save all my monies to buy an X99 and some DDR4 memory, and then I would drool over the glorious 6 core hyper-threaded cpu and DDR4 memory. (Not literally, that would probably break it.)

Corsair Vengeance C70 Black | MSI Z77A-G45 | i7-3770k @ 4.4 GHz 1.25v | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline@1600MHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming | Corsair CX500 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Samsung PM851 250GB | Antech KÜHLER| Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 | Logitech G502

I'd love to have one.

And also it acts as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that I've been eyeing

hehe

i would obviously buy an X99 board and use it!

good luck to everyone!

"like if you could buy two Xbox Ones, put them togheter and actually play games at 1080P! Ha! BURN"

-Linus

I would use the processor to do some hard core video editing, graphics design, and save time in my life. I would totally love to win a 5820k as it is more powerful than my current i5

The first step to the Ultimate Mancave!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I would build a home server, running as network storage while hosting a few game servers

I am currently saving for a new build so this would be a nice center piece to build the rest of the system around, and yeah I would have no excuse to not get into streaming :)

I would use it to run a modded minecraft server and client (my current i5 750 just isn't cutting it anymore, I get maybe 25 FPS)

It would make my year to win this processor and I would sell my liver to buy up an X99 motherboard and some ram to use the chip...

Upgrade from 3770k and with that no problems with v-ray rendering from now on =D.

I would love this for my build with a z97 gigabyte board and 8gb of corsair RAM

First time builder taking on an ambitious project and this would really help with funds. I'm hoping to build a desk and incorporate the computer in the desk. Also there will be a fridge. For cooling but mostly for the beer. 

I would use it, for my fifth pc. I have those because, I can't sell or throw away my old pc components. :)

I'd probably build a computer for myself around the 5820K and give my 4670K to my brother or something.

i7-4790K / Noctua NH-D14 / 16GB Patriot Signature / MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition / MSI R9 390 8GB / ASUS VG248QE + ASUS VX228 / 120GB 840 EVO + 2TB/1TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Samsung 840 EVO / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 / Windows 10 Pro / Sennheiser HD 558 / Ducky Shine 4 / Logitech G602 / NZXT H440 / Wii U / MH4U NN3DS / Currently listening to: Nintendo music

I'd get a head start on a new build, so I could then watch more LinusTechTips. 

I Really want to win this giveaway! :P

I do allot of vurtualization and would really appreciate all them cores! Also for video editing and image processing.

Hurray for free stuff! I've been wanting to make the switch from amd to intel for a while now, so that i can use it for things more work related my cpu hits 100% capacity often and isn't the fastest. I love it anyway, but an upgrade is always good.

Well i would propably buy some more hardware to go with it and build myself a new computer (i could really need one).

I would use this to build my video editing rig for my media company I have been working toward launching.