Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I were to win this processor I would finally be able to upgrade my motherboard, since I'm not finding anything worth replacing on the market... I'm looking at you planned obsolescence.
And yeah, winning it would start my rig upgrade indeed!

Now THAT would be a good Christmas present.

I would upgrade to x99 and use it for gaming and video recording, streaming and rendering at resolutions over 1080p. 

I would swap out my current processor. I was never too happy with it.

I've been learning why intel cpu's are so good and i think im about ready to upgrade from my fx-8350 all i would need to do it upgrade my motherboard which i can spend like 200 or something for and i could run processes so that i can encode video faster.

I'd love a 5820k because I'd finally be able to build my first pc.

I think that if I won this, I would use it in my main gaming rig, and probably use it to start practicing overclocking. I could never hope to afford one of these anyway!

I do a lot of video, photo and music editing and also some programming, so it would be nice if i had a much stronger rig than the one i have right now. :)

What i would do if i win?! Freak out!!! And I'd run to the nearest shop to buy an x99 board :)

If I win this CPU, I'll build a completely new PC around it to replace my 3.5 year old i7-2600K.

It will be mainly used for gaming, but also for SolidWorks simulations and renderings (as part of my study), and occasionally for video editing.

I'd probably learn 3d modelling and animation and use it to render out my projects.

I would build an awesome system with a caselabs TH10A that I have been putting off buying for months. Then use my old system to build my family other gaming computers with the parts so that all of the LAN party's could be had.

What would I use it for.... well...it would vastly improve my gaming performance...right....RIGHT?!?!?!? 

/E-peen :unsure:

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I have some major rendering projects coming up and it's time I upgrade my cpu!

Would really like to upgrade with this cpu!

Intel i5 4670k @4.2 GHz, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Sabertooth Z87, Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600 MHz 16GB, Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8GB, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, NZXT Switch 810, Asus MX34VQ, Asus MX239H.

I currently run a athlon 750k so a 5820k would be a big step up xD. Especially considering my r9 80 is severely bottlenecked xD

Build my pc today but it's never to early to upgrade

if i were to win this i would put it onto an EVGA X99 classified motherboard with 2 980s on it as well as 32GBs of RAM all watercooled for an overkill gaming rig

I'd use the processor to upgrade my pc. Its a good excuse to get a new mobo as well...

This processor looks sick, and my entire system is starting to become out of date, so this would be a good place to start with an upgrade