Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would definitely upgrade my X58 system for software development. I need the extra RAM capability for the Win 7 and Win 8.x VM's that I run during testing of my code.

I would use this to upgrade my current processor so I can have more processing power when doing software and web dev.  :)

love to switch my system over to intel from an amd fx6100. more reliable power required!!! TO GAME

I use photoshop during queues in games while using skype, and my current processor can't handle this quit well :S
The 6 cores would help me a ton!

I'd use it to play Minecraft, while rendering a 4K video and streaming, of course.

I'd use all them lovely six cores for some sexy video editing and photoshop action! :)) Seriously though, it would help my passions, as well as programming by a lot...

I have a source code compilation disorder. I have been attending Compil-holic Anonymous weekly, but it is just not enough... The itch must be scratched.

;)

CPU Intel i7-7700 | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 | Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270F Gaming | RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3.6GHz 32GB | GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming |

Case Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage Samsung 980 PRO 500GB, Samsung 970 EVO+ "v2" 2TB | PSU Corsair RM850x 2021 | Display ASUS VP247QG + Samsung SyncMaster T220 | OS Garuda Linux

I would use it to upgrade my gaming PC of course, kind of a big jump from a sandy bridge i3 to overkill xD.

Im looking to build a pretty powerful system which I could use for gaming and editing, so the 5820k would be an awesome addiction to that system

Please, count me in.

I would love to upgrade my PC.

Thank you a lot for this awesome giveaway!

This would be a HUGE upgrade for my (ancient) CPU and literally a dream come true if I win it! I can never afford such a high end CPU. I will need to buy new a mobo, PSU, RAM and some other stuff though.... But nevermind about, first I need to win this! :D

my PC mostly gets used for gaming, but I also do some occasional video encoding which this thing would just chew through compared to my 3770k

it could be the gateway to a new pc build. the possibilities are limitless  B)

If I won, I would build a computer, one that i've been meaning to do for some time now.. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I would probably upgrade my rig to x99 and donate the parts that I have now to my dads pc. He's still running Vista on an e4400 with 3GB's of DDR2 so yeah he'd be happy :)

I'd gladly replace it with my current sempron processor, but I'll still keep the processor running beside me :) it's been so Loyal to me all these years..

Details separate people.

i woudl very much like to win this cpu as im in the market to upgrade this would save me alot of money. i only use my pc for gaming so this would be perfect to win. thanks for the giveaway.

I am one of your biggest fans!

Keep up the good work!

Nice, think this one would be a great reason to upgrade from i5-2500k to something more... modern :P

Am trying to peruse my dream and work for the film industry. Currently am doing the Rocket Jump film school and break into the industry. I believe the processor will help with my career 

I would use it for games, and after that to edit my recorded videos