Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hello, if i one this give away i would use it to better my gaming, streaming and editing. :)

I would use this for a new video editing workstation!

I would use it to start building my first build.So that i can finally have something that can play games and multitask!  :)

What would I do with it?

Use it as a center of my new PC build of course :)

Mostly gaming and development work.

In order to use this neat processor i would need to upgrade my motherboard which would allow me to get the maximum performance out of my new GTX 980 (currently only have PCIe 2.0). That would get me even more FPS in Battlefield 4 or Far Cry 4 :)
If my internet connection would be faster i would surely stream some games.

Would be a great replacement for my amd 955 lol

phenom x 4 955 /zalman 120mm cooler/ asus crosshair furmula 3 / 8gb corsair xm3 ram /saphhire r9 280/ wd black 1tb/ lg bluray drive/pci usb 3/nzxt 530 case

IM NOT YELLING I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS FOR WORK

I´ll mlg the sh*t out of the cpu with heavy video editing and mlg 360° quickscopes #mlg #360° #60fps #intel #amdisonlyforpoor

If I won I would help my friend out and give him my old build so we could play together!

~The Yahm

This component would be perfect in the PC I'm getting ready to build! I've been saving up money to build my second PC but it always seems like theirs a new part I want that costs more money :P

If I was to win this CPU I would replace my current CPU (one I wish I hadn't gotten or gotten a more powerful one) and replace my board (one I wish I hadn't gotten or gotten a better board in general*) so basically a major system up, so while I'm at it I might as well water cool and maybe get a new GPU to maybe a 980 or something and who knows maybe even the new Fractal Design Define R5.

*Although I was able to Hackintosh with my current board following Linus and Luke's tutorial on the LTT channel I think a 6 core CPU for content creation would be beneficial, and I guess I could always plan to Hackintosh in mind when getting a new board.

I would mainly use this CPU for content creation on a YouTube Channel I run with a friend of mine, sadly we use Final Cut to edit videos so yeah!

this is a mice giveaway... would be good with a new cpu to a new year

I have gtx 970 and phenom 960t. Need this cpu really bad

OH SNAP! this would definitely help me out in building my gaming/ photo/video/audio editing workstation!

Hi, I would like to enter please

I have a pretty old CPU right now (2600K) and would like to upgrade to an X99 DDR4 system as a stepping stone on my way to build an ultimate 4K gaming rig so I can play Star Citizen in Ultra HD.

Thanks guys.

I would love this cpu for video editing and maybe streaming. Good luck to all :P

I would use it im my gaming rig, as i don't really have a good processor. It kind of bottlenecks my 760, but i really hope the 760 will be the bottleneck from now on :)

I would Love to have this CPU because I would give it to my brother as a christmas gift. :)

---Nate the Great!

If I won this processor, I would use it to upgrade my rig to better run Star Citizen.

I will be using the 5820k for multitasking with my video editing and 3d animation as this has 6 cores I am positive that it will get the job done

I really love intel because it is reliable. i hope ill win this because i would like to build my first ever gaming pc

if i were to win the i7 5820k CPU i would pair it with the msi x99 gaming 9 motherboard and have an awesome time with the new computer i'm saving up for!!!