Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Winning free stuff is always awesome, thanks intel

I would be doing more streams that's for sure

It would mostly be used for bragging rights and instilling covetous feelings in my neighbor, my neighbor's wife and his donkey. And eventually, I would acquire a sweet mobo upgrade for this beautiful beast and try my luck at overclocking the living daylights out of it.

I would build a new system around it to finally retire my aging Q6600 system and hopefully get a decent FPS in PlanetSide 2 which is heavily dependent on single-core performance.

I would buy a X99 motherboard, some ddr4 ram, install this cpu and reuse all the other parts I already have <3

Nice CPU,

I would use it for my audio and video editing station. 

I would love to win this.  It would be the beginning steps of building a new system that could actually be used to play something recent as opposes to this PC which cant.  I could then use the money saved to buy the rest of the needed parts without worrying if the processor would be able to work with them.

I would finally get rid of my AMD processor, upgrade my rig with that processor and start making YouTube videos and play a lot of games :)

I really need upgrade my cpu. I've got an old school 3820k and it does not pair with my titan black at all. My gaming setup would be balls to the wall with it :D!

Wow this would be amazing i have being slowly upgrading my pc as is but was looking to get a new CPU and Mb after Christmas to win one would be so cool. 

I am looking to start streaming games making youtube videos etc so this would really help! 

I have a 1st gen i5 650 at the moment 1156 lol!! But yeah would gladly pay for a nice motherboard to go with this beast.  

Regards

Chaos

PS MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I could really use this, would run great under a Dark Rock 3 :)

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Hi, 

I would most deffinetely unlock the power within! :D

peace y0

I would use the 5820K to make a new system with 100% more badass than my last one, which is on z77 and a bit mediocre at best.

I would love a 5820k because it would be the first time I actually owned a current generation CPU and would love to build a machine around it.

Hm..... If I do get to win this processor it would be a joy. Especially for doing an all around everything build.

If I won this, I'd need a new PSU, case, CPU cooler, motherboard and RAM. However I don't have the money for that, so I might just sell it.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

For video editing, I have huge amount of footage I have put off, since it a pain doing it in my current rig. 

I am upgrading to an intel system from the stone age (AMD) system, and would love this CPU to start somewhere. Thanks!!

One less component for me to purchase in order to better my streams? Yes, please.

I would use this together with the Intel 730 480GB SSD I got from Black Friday with this to build a nice machine.

Buy an X99 motherboard as well as some DDR4 RAM, then use my AMD FX 6350 and that motherboard to build another system.