Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd love a 5820K. I'm an avid Flightsimulator Enthusiast, and the older flight simulators (FSX/P3D) are really bad at multitasking (streaming) when you have less then 6 cores... This would be PERFECT!  :wub:

Hey, thanks for this giveaway

I am a recently graduated medical student who would love to use this new cpu for making videos on medicine for my juniors and colleagues. :-)

Winning this cpu would kick off my system upgrade (not that I can really afford it haha).

Well let me just say that I love watching your channel. You are funny and also giving some knowledge to everyone that is watching. I hope you get your office soon!! So if I win, I plan on making that dream build everyone has. It will be so sexy.

I really am impressed by this give away, i don't often see one like this 

Thanks guys keep it up; Gabe!

I will be putting the i7 into an orange/black NZXT H440 case for a sick build.

i would use this to build my first pc :D . (laptop user)

I would first have to buy a new motherboard and then overclock it a bit, xD 

I would use it in a build for my In Win S-Frame seems everyone says 'you have that case and only a 4790k' :P

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

i would finally upgrade my computer, because GTA V on PC is comming  :)

I'd be overjoyed at winning an amazing CPU, then realize that I have no money for a new mobo and be sad, and then in a few months, I'd replace my mobo and this beastly CPU would make me very concious of my mid-end graphics card....

Although, it would be nice, as I like some very CPU intensive games, and I'm thinking about starting up a gaming youtube channel, so it'd help with recording and rendering.

I would replace my current CPU and motherboard with an X99 setup and donate my current hardware to a friend who has been held back by his core 2 era cpu for too long in many games we play together.

I would build monster build (excluding this cpu total budjet is around 4k euros) also do the build logs if I actually win this xD

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

I would build my wife a rig.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Hello,

If I was to be selected to receive the processor I would install in a new rig and gift it to my girlfriend who's been using a sempron for....awhile.

-Kazenoyoni

P.s I'll take a picture of what she has now and send you a pic of the new one if we won. :)

I would love an excuse to get an X99-Deluxe or Rampage. I have been spending alot of time on Steam and some games would benefit from a complete system upgrade. Really if I win there will be a complete new system I just wont tell my wife.

I'd use it for multi-tasking :P
i'd hook up 2 monitors to my PC and let my parents do their work on one .. while i game on the other ! xP