Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This would help me with both video editing and CAD, my current home pc has just an intel duo.....

If I got this I wouldn't need to buy a CPU. And that would be nice. I would use this as a CPU. Yay

Wow much sweq very giveaway. merry Christmas linustechtippers! i would love this cpu and would most likely give it to my brother who has been struggling with his laptop while 3d rendering and gaming (a laptop? ew yuk) <- yes thats the correct response 

Would love to win the 5820k, I would be able to upgrade my whole rig around it without dropping massive amounts of money.

I would use this CPU to complete my build. Hopefully I win, and good luck to everyone.

my CPU has been bottlenecking my GPU for 6 months now, would really like to have an upgrade.

If I win this, it will give me the excuse I need to upgrade from my i7 950 :D

I would overclocked it, play some games and I will try to render some videos just for fun :D

Would love to win this CPU, been mostly on a budget for my new build so would be a great addition to it. Looking to mostly use it for multitasking related tasks.

Thanks!

Hmm, I would sell it and up my build a bit like buying a gtx970 or a better then my AMD cpu

This would be amazing if I were to win. I'm planning my first build, and am spending a lot on my gpu but not a lot on my cpu, and having an upgrade would be awesome. Also, I'm taking 3d animation classes in college right now, so having multiple cores would help out immensely.

What I'll do with a 5820K I'll build my first gaming PC (interestingly enough, if it happens , an X99 system). Multi cores = Always Awesome !!!

I'd use it for hardcore gaming and maybe some editing

It'd help with rendering video files, and on the occasion when I use the internal renderer in Blender.

Would probably not be able to leverage all the extra cores....

would probably use it for a cloud computing project that I always wanted to do.

I'd love the 5820k because I would be able to make one of the most expensive key rings ever :P

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

well if i get this processor maybe i will build a new system for video editing  

This would make my X99 build THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D