Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hey,
If I won I think I would use the processor for video editing, gaming, general use and far too much multi tasking!

I don't actually NEED it, i have a i5 4690k but hey, who would pass that up?

I would use the 5820K to upgrade my gaming PC from AMD,

I have just recently bought a GTX 970 so this would go along nice with the upgrades.

If i win this processor, i think I'm gonna use it for rendering stuff and start building my first PC....

Good Luck Everyone !

I need to work hard because I realized my toys are not cheap.

I would take the processor and put it into my new x99 workstation build

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PercySavageEG/saved/YZvNnQ

I have already bought most of the stuff (Ram, PSU, Cooler, Storage, Case)

I already ordered the motherboard on Amazon but stocks are not in so yea... (NCIX and Newegg) doesnt let me use my Vietnamese debit card and besides, I want to see your review on the board

For the GPU, I'm waiting to get 1 or 2 quadros from the upcoming garage sale of one of my friend's company ( he works in the movie industry)

If I get the CPU it will be a great save for me since I was planning to get that CPU anyway.

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I have a matx case with last gen hardware and want to move to an atx on the extreme platform. This would be perfect

PC: i7-4770k - ASUS Gryphon Z87 - ASUS GTX 760 2GB - 16GB G.Skill 2133 MHz - AX760 - 256GB 840 Evo - 2TB WD Black - 1TB WD Green - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer - Bitfenix Phenom M - 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro

I would love to win this because I currently do not have a great processor (Intel pentium 4) to play my just preordered gta v for pc

An i7 5820K? Count me in! It would be an even better upgrade than my just bought h100i!!

It would be a great upgrade for my video editing as currently it is hard to render in a semi timely manner.

Being a student means that I cannot afford high end computer hardware. One of these processors could be the start of a grand battlestation! 
Merry Christmas guys. Thanks for doing this give away,

If i won 5820k i woad crete a new rig since i was planing to upgrage to 5820k anyway wight dual 980 and still ceep a sound card and maybe ad PCIE ssd or something but i wish god luck to you all at this giwavay 

Another Giveaway :D

I would buy a good cheap X99 Mainboard and would build my first High End Build. Never had the money before. :D

It would be an awesome way to finally get my hands on something intel :) It would also sure be useful for all my graphics work.

All them After Effects :ph34r:  (And perhaps all the other fun stuff)

I would upgrade my rig with a smaller case and x99 mobo and give my old case, mobo, and CPU to my sister who doesn't have a very powerful pc.

I'd use it to play games while recording with Fraps while rendering HD videos while running Ubuntu in VirtualBox while calculating 10000000 digits of pi :D

And I could also use my current i5 for my server which is currently running on a Core 2 Duo and I REALLY need more cores.

ALL THE MULTITASKING!

Finally, someone made a cool giveaway that's worldwide. Kudos to You guys!

A comment

I would run all the things!!

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

hmm....If I would win huh? I would probably use it to browse internet on ie and play minecraft on the lowest possible settings, because no one needs external gpu if you have such a cpu  :D

I've been humoring the idea of making a portable gaming PC. Having this processor would free up my current CPU, mobo, and RAM, and i would be able to piece together a great rig for doing things like Oculus Rift demos (going to one in Jan!) while upgrading my existing configuration. Good luck everyone!

Well i would love to win the 5820k, so i can save some money when i am building my own pc

I found a store in my technology forgoten country which sells x99 motherboards :D you already can guess why i need that proccesor!