Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use the chip to build my first intel  gaming computer. 

I would get rid of my AMD processor and invest in an intel mobo for it :) I'm currently doing games development in college so a more powerful processor would be awesome :D

i would use it to play my modded skyrim i have over 200 mods and my old cpu is taking a hit.

I would use it to upgrade my g3258 gaming pc, and maybe do some video editing too. 

I'd use excuse to replace cpu and redo my watercool loop make it nice and clean

Between becoming a true X99 enthusiast and starting to dip my feet into content creation a 5820k would be a massive step in the right direction

Multitasking man,web browsing video rendering and heavy 3D modeling.Just feed it with ram and it would eat any software i use.

Tnx for the giveaway.

What would i do.HMMmm. First of all i`d probably sell my current PC and buy compatable parts for the chip so i can use it

I would use my 5820k for a 3d modelling workstation that i've wanted to build for a while.

I love coincidences and numbers. I am a big fan of 'K' series and following are the three reasons why I want 5820K:

1. 5820 = 5+8+2+0 = 15 : It would be a good 2015 gift for me to start.

2. Its first K series processor with 15mb L3 cache. Intel must be waiting for 2015 for that :)

3. Intel i7 5th generation to start with my 2015 gaming and rendering task would be a chocolate on cupcake for me.

I would see how far I can overclock it and build a crazy sli system with 3 graphics cards in sli to make use of the extra pcie lanes.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Coming from a duel core AMD processor, this would be a welcome improvement. I often encode videos, render projects and do a amazingly large amount of VM work, so having 6 cores would be amazing.

That CPU would be an amazing upgrade to my i7-870, I would probably just upgrade my CPU, Motherboard and ram, and give my old stuff to someone who needs it.

I would finally ditch that AMD rock i have and would build an budget enthusiast grade computer :)

Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4.3GHz, Asus Z97-AR, Evga GTX 480, Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4Gb and Kingston HyperX Blu 2x2Gb, Antec Earthwatts 500W, Samsung HD103UJ and HD502HJ, Custom water cooling loop for CPU and GPU 

Whew nice, almost missed this. Thanks for the chance at winning guys =)

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

If I won, I would finish the upgrade from my AMD build to an x99 workstation/gaming build!

Damn! I could use this for my personal gaming/working rig! My engineering projects would be so much easier to handle and my games would run so magicly!
Besides I made the mistake of buying a Non-K CPU and I cannot overclock it as I would to now :(

I hope to get it.

Finally I could greater my After Effects skill.

| i7 4790k | Noctua NH-D14 | Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI | 16GB HyperX Fury | 128GB Transcend SSD370 x2 | 512GB Transcend SSD370S x2 | Node 304 |

| AOC 2250 (1080p) | NS Optimum OEM Keyboard | Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse | Creative Inspire w/ JBL Control ONE |

If I won this - I would build a gaming rig for my dad, he wants to play Xplane so bad. i told him it requires a high end cpu- with this ill get a GTX970 for beastly gaming PC.

|| MOBO: ASUS - X99 A || CPU: INTEL I7-5820K 3.3 GHZ OC'D TO 4.5 GHZ 1.250 VOLTS ||

|| GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4GB || RAM: ADATA XPG Z1 4GB DDR4 2400 MHZ ||

|| PSU:  EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX750B 750WATT || OS: WINDOWS 8.1 64-BIT ||