Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi,

I would build my PC which I wanted to do for so long... but there are too many things to pay for first :/ Fucking car insurance D:

If you are really interested, check my profile ^^

I would love to get this because right now I can't really do the work I would like to do in photoshop and 3DS max

I am looking to build a new Gaming Rig, Q1 next year, if i win this, it will be a big, big help, & i will buy an extra Gpu for sli.

I don't know if this needs to be good sooooo, I would just like it for the many multi tasks and the many programs all going at a time and not to mention the massive increase in performance from my AMD FX6300.

I just purchased my last component for my new X99 build last night(the 5960x!) If I win this I'll just have to give it to my room mate so he can start his new build! 

I would put it in my system and then give my old cpu to a friend of mine

My wife is finally getting into gaming and wants me to build her a PC because she uses a Mac. This will help out tremendously.

I think I would either upgrade my sistem (that would require some money) or if I can't find an use for it I would sell it to upgrade my graphics card or buy a SSD

I'd love this 5820k because as of right now, the best processor I've had is a 4670k, now that I am into content creation, it would be amazing to have a processor that could keep up with my needs.

Would work well with my MSI GTX 970 , while i would be changing my phenom II x4 965 4ghz . Its time to upgrade cpu dont you think? :D (yes i know i will need a new mb and ddr4 ram)

I would process all the youtube videos! And maybe start my dream as a youtube creator!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

If I win this processor, I'll use it mainly to gaming and other stuff, such as processor intensive programs.

I will finally have to chance to upgrade from P55. There are only so much you can do following Linus' overlooking guide on P55UD4P & i5-750

I'd overclock it to within an inch of its life. I wouldn't settle till I get every last hz out of that mamma. I have issues .

with my 5820K i would do things. things like computing. computing like folding at home. more folding at home. even more. thank you. goodbye. this is a really short entry. i am sorry.

Hi nick i'd love a 5820k because then i'd be able to push my build to the next level! and i'd get to upgrade my old motherboard to an x99

wow i hope i win :lol:

And what i would do if i win? I'll upgrade my build to that monster of CPU

I just bought a Z97 board but I would definitely return it if I won this  :)

I've wanted an enthusiast grade PC since the X58 days, but haven't been able to afford one.  If I won this CPU I could probably stretch to a motherboard and some RAM and finally have an enthusiast i7 system.

I'd use it as my main driver so it would get used for all sorts, not anything particular really, but having 12 threads instead of 4 would be awesome ... 

I would finally begin my first build ever since I moved to Canada. I've been using a Surface for study/work and while it performs well for that... It is far from perfect. Now that I'm finally more stable and getting to save some cash for my build, getting a badass processor like that would speed things up incredibly.

Hi, I would use the 5820k to finish off my gaming rig

#intelFTW #teamGreen