Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

My mom will overlock the hell out of this processor... ;P

"Come to momma!"

Even a better reason to switch over to the x99 platform. Thanks for this awesome giveaway!!!

Well, I'm going to be doing an X99 build anyways, so this would save me a bit of money >.>

I would use it for a do everything rig,then build another system with my 4770K.

Im from Croatia and that is an only way to have that processor :)

Why not...never hurts to try, right?

Why I would like the extra cores is for 3D rendering, and to allow better multitasking, especially while gaming.

I'm currently on a Phenom X4 9950...and while it still runs like a champ, it's about time to build a new 6-year machine.

This is f***ing awesome, that i7 would solve my Problem of when i ahould by a new Computer (cause i want DDR4)

Greeting from Germany!

I would get rid of my old mainboard and cpu and get a new x99 mainboard for this glorious piece of a CPU!

I would get rid of my old mainboard and cpu and get a new x99 mainboard for this glorious piece of a CPU!

I would get my daily dose of gaming with the best quality ever and put away the boredom of waiting for videos and 3D assembly's to load :3

i would leave amd behind and edit all videos at hypersonic speed! (extreme overclocking included)

I would use it to upgrade from my 2600k that refuses to overclock past 3.7

2600K, GTX780, 16Gb 1600mHz, 120Gb vertex 3 boot, 500Gb 840 series games, 2x2Tb segate green 1 backup 1 media storage 

if i won this i would buy all the other components for a x99 platform! im trying to save up money for a 4790k build, but if i win this thats an even better cpu that i dont even have to pay for :P

and i love gaming and i edit videos and whatnot, streaming and multitasking and having 100 000 tabs open in google chrome :3

I would love to have this. Would make rendering models so much easier. And I could give my current haswell pc away to a family member that would go insane too. Win win!

i7 4770k/Maximus VII Hero/Titan X/ 500gb 850evox2 r0/1000 EVGA G2

I want the 5820k because i dont have a pc and that will be a little push to it, i need a pc because i have to edit videos in my school, and i want to game a little bit

I play a cpu heavy ded game. This beast will make it possible to handle live screen capture.

I would upgrade my main PC and use it for video rendering/gaming. :D

Im from Croatia and that is an only way to have that processor :) i would use him for a everyday use :P

Got a Nvidia GTX 770 for my birthday last month. Unfortunately I do not have a PC. So this Intel processor would get me one step closer to my dream gaming build! =)

Another awesome givaway.

This would give me a reason to upgrade my motherboard to something alittle more expansion friendly than what I already have