Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I win this cpu 100% sure im buying a mobo and some memory for this beast :D

I'd love to win this, to go into a PC I'llbe building soon

I'll friggin' cry for real if I won one of those..

Because I don't have a mobo for it. Haha.

Anyway, I'll be using it for parallel computing and gaming for most of the time, if I ever win.

CPUUUUUUuuU

I would replace my AMD FX 8350 for increased performance when streaming! :D Although it's not the missing piece I need, it'll be of great assistance.

Well, obviously the chances are slim, but might as well!

If i were to win the 5820K, id have to get a suitable motherboard, and probably a better cooler than my Hyper 212, then itd be put straight to work, helping me do 3D modelling (Autodesk Alias) and of course Photoshop work (need more RAM soon, maxing out 8GBs all the time now :S).

EDIT*

After a bit of thought, i reckon seeing as id need a new Mobo, id probably start a new PC, and itd be mITX! Small as possible, console killer style. GTX970 would be partnered up.

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

i want to make rectangles for art glass  and old cpu are to small so an 2011 would be an upgrade lol

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

I just upgrade my graphic card and I would really like to update my CPU with this beast!! :D And I will be able to use DDR4 too!! :D

Planning on game development when my new PC gets built, so the extra cores might help! Thanks for the giveaway Intel/LinusTechTips! Merry Christmas!

I would finally replace my p55 chipset and i7 875k!

CPU: Intel 875k @ 4Ghz, Motherboard: Asus P7P55DE Pro, RAM:8gb Corsair Dominator, GPU: ASUS GTX 660ti SLI, Case: Corsair 600T (Graphite), Storage:120gb OCZ Vertex 4/1 TB WD Black, PSU: 850W Corsair 80+ Gold, Displays: 2x ASUS 23in 1080p 120hz Cooling: Corsair H100i, Mouse/Keyboard: Razer Death Adder & Razer Black Widow, Speakers: Corsair SP2500

I have my high end build starting next month so this would be a great upgrade and money saver for me. And gaming and rendering.

I've been building my first gaming pc. And I still need to get a cpu...anyway this will save me a few months of saving before I get to finish the build.

I am saving money to built my first own gaming pc, i have a pc on the moment but the cpu is so slow and my video card broke down. I would be so awesome if I won this giveaway, that will be an awesome gaming experience for me!

This would be a welcome excuse to ditch socket 1155 in my main rig :P

I plan on saving up for a workstation, and this would be amazing.  

I would pair it with the r9 285 I'm gonna buy in January and build the first pc I can be proud of.

I would build a new gaming rig and give my older box over to my brother. He recently had a kid and hasnt been really able to afford new hardware in a while.

I would definitely use it to strim the games on the twitch, elite: dangerous is so much fun lately!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I would build my new PC with this in instead of buying one that has this in it like i am planning