Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I win i'll upgrade my rig to x99 and be done upgrading until I'm out of college.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I would use it as an excuse to get a better motherboard and graphics card

im doing gaming and some video editing on my rig right now and it would be nice manage to edit things quickly casue ssd and more ram help but i need a new cpu -.- i dont want to wait hours and hours

I would love to win this superlyoverkill CPU, probably will have to wait and save money to make a system. This would be awesome for me to learn After Effects and some cool video editing. also I'll love to game in that CPU  :)

I'd give it to a friend who doesn't have a PC :D (He's stuck to console and can't afford a gaming PC)

i7-4770k NiC-C5 R.O.G Hero nVidia GTX 780ti Corsair GS700 Corsair Neutron GTX Seagate Barracuda 32gb G.Skill 2x 450mp wifi + NightHawk FractalDesign Define R4 Mac OS Yosmite + W10 __ 2x 1440p Monitors, one lonely 1440x900. Apple Numeric Steelseries Sensei RAW R.o.G Vulcan Anc Macbook Pro + Macbook Air YoseMite   Official AppleSeed Dev!    -(User Of Windows 10 Preview)-

Great giveaway. since I predominately game on my PC I think I would probably dedicate 1-3 cores to Folding@home or some other such distributed research project. 

Already getting a new computer case soon might as well get a new motherboard and processor too.

Awesome. I plan on upgrading from Mac to windows. Also I do a lot with after effects and cinema 4d.

I would like to win the cpu :) of course i would put it on a asus mobo and overclock the hell out of it with LTT guide. 

Nice, the i7 5820k will be a big upgrade for my gaming system. Switch from i5 to i7.

I would use it to replace my really old and decrepit AMD Phenom II which is driving me insane.

Have already been looking into getting a "complete Motherboard upgrade" (i know it sounds derpy :P) With new Ram, CPU And motherboard, and iv'e actually been looking into one of the more " enthusiast" grade procesers

accidental double post ignore

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I'd be moving to X99, probably upgrading my whole system along with it. It would mainly be for gaming.

I would love to get a 5820k, simply being, my brother wants a system that will last him a long time. My families funds are sorta low, so if I could get him an x99 platform, that would be one of the greatest christmas presents ever. Especially since he games on a 2005 iMac, really not cut out for it, all he plays is league, but he has stated that should he be able to he would gladly branch out now that his computer can branch out. He will also be video recording, editing, and livestreaming he has said. And should have the opportunity to build him an x99 platform,Cutting out the CPU will be around 300+ $ saved, thanks for the giveaway intel and LTT, Happy Holidays!

fx 6300 - sapphire dual x r9 270x - Zalman z9 - Evga 500B - Cooler master hyper TX3 - Win. 8.1 - Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2.0 - Crucial ballstix sport 8gb (2x4) - WD blue 1TB - some random optical drive for 11$

Awesome nick.

I could totally use a 5820K :D

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Rendering, rendering, rendering!

I need more rendering power.

CPU: i7-4770k [delidded, watercooled]  | RAM: 8GB Corsair Dominator 2133MHz | MB: ASUS Maximus VI Formula | GPU: 2 reference GTX780's [watercooled] | SSD: Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: WD Black 4TB | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D

Well it's kind of weird having a gtx 980 laying around and a 2011 motherboard when you can't afford the processor and are stuck with an a-10 7700k

it will be cool to game with this cpu.since my one is pretty much bottleneacking my gpu

If i win i will spend some savings on a new pc, still using a 8 year old laptop my parents got me....

I am a Computer Science student, who is also getting married in 3 weeks, and I would use it to build a new computer for programming and audio/video/photo production that I otherwise couldn't afford.
Right now I'm relying on a computer I built when I graduated High School almost 3 years ago and the AMD I had to get because of my budget is starting to show it's age.
I would re-construct the older PC parts to give my soon-to-be wife a big upgrade from her laptop for her gaming and digital artwork.

Giveaway aside, I love the videos Linus!

I've been building PC's for myself and others for around 5 years and thought I knew as much as there was to know, but I have learned so much from your videos.

Keep up the awesome content!

If I win this, I'll buy the mini itx Nvidia 970 by gigabyte and create an amazing compact and powerful mini itx build.

Thanks for the content!

I have been pushing an FX-8150 to 4.7Ghz for a while now...with a 5820k, I would jump to an Intel board and be able to really push out some editing! Booooyahhh