Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi i would like to participate in this giveaway cause its been my dream to build a gaming pc

but my i dont have the money to do so cause i come from a poor family.

so it would be pretty cool to win this cpu

what would i do with it? oh come on, i'd spent money i don't have on expensive memory, gpu and mobo to build a great gaming pc, perhaps lend it to my friends for rendering stuff

Getting an i7 5820K would be so helpful in my X99 workstation that I will be building soon.

Count me in! I have been dying to build a gaming PC for myself. I havent had one in several years and this would be the perfect way to start.

Nice! I'm glad it's a worldwide giveaway... :-)

I need this!

I'm bottlenecking with my 4770K for rendering and my 32GB of ram want roar

I would help deepen my knowledge of custom PC building. Using a current 2500k with an H100 in an Obsidian 800D is great and all, but it's not custom and it doesn't have the essence of "me". I would use the 5820k as a stepping stone to delve into (hopefully) an EK watercooling solution that's more custom, perhaps bring out the drill and make everything my own. I don't feel the current setup is worth that much effort at the moment. With a whole core refresh that'd come along as well, I feel it'd be time to really get into more video and content creation as it's always something on the backburner and the extra motivation would help move along my current passion for making videos. 

If I won this, I'd use the processor in my next gaming rig. The said rig is being built inside an old 1960's radio/gramophone. A water cooled, super powerful record playing gaming rig felt like the right move to make.

Can I have one please? It would be an awesome Christmas present :)

And I would most likely build me an awesome all white PC to use as hackintosh and also because I am thinking of getting me a new White desk that would look pretty sexy with the white tower on top and the Simple Audio Listen that are being shipped to me right now! :D

This is my entry!

If i got the CPU, i'd upgrade my gaming rig lol. my 2500k is starting to show signs of age

CPU: AMD FX8350 @4.4GHz | MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0, 990FX chipset | RAM: 16GB (4x4) dual channel Patriot Xtreme series DDR3 @1866MHz @1.65V | GPU: Asus Radeon R9 Fury Strix| PSU: Corsair AX860i 860 watt | CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S + additional Noctua NF-F12 | Case:Corsair C70 Black | Storage: 3x 128GB Samsung 840 pro SSDs; 1 for the OS, 2 in RAID 0 for games. 3x WD Red 3TB HDDs in raid 5 for bulk storage | Displays: 1x Dell 3007WFP 30 inch 2560x1600 IPS LCD. 1x I-Inc IH253DPB 25 inch 1920x1080 TN LCD | Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX brown switches + Blue LED backlight | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro | Mouse: Logitech G600 @1100 DPI | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit | 

Mfg/model number: Clevo/W355SSQ | CPU: Intel i7 4710MQ @3.5GHz  | MOBO: W35xSS_370SS, HM87 Chipset | RAM: 16GB (2x8) dual channel Crucial Ballistix DDR3 @1866MHz | GPU: GTX860m 2GB Gddr5 | Battery: 76,960mW/h 8 Cell battery, 3 Hrs full on a full charge | Storage: 1x 128GB Samsung 840 pro SSD for the OS. 1x WD Red 1TB HDD For storage and games | Displays: 1x 15.6" 1080p LCD | Keyboard: Full 103 key back-lit keyboard | Mouse: Logitech M510 | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit |

I would love to use the 5820k as the first step in building my dads new computer... He's currently using a core 2 quad

I've planned for a long time to build a new PC, this CPU would make my wallet really happy since i wouldn't have to buy it on my own :DD

(sry for my bad English :P ^^)

Virtualization. I need a new coding workstation.  P.S. I have finally moved from just watching Youtube videos to signing up to the forum. :)

Linus Media Group has nerd swag , I would enjoy the benefits of DDR4 after building my first enthusiast grade build.

My next CPU upgrade will definitely be a leap into the Intel Enthusiast realm. I do quite of bit of amateur video encoding, and a quad core doesn't have enough cowbell.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I've been wanting to build a boutique/high end class PC for about a year now to try and launch my own PC building company.  Having one of those to drop into it would certainly help with the wow factor over the completely ubiquitous devil's canyon builds.

Plus, you know.  Personal gaming machine upgrade.

What would I do with an i7-5820k? Build the most badass computer I possibly can, of course! After all such an incredibly piece of hardware deserves to be surrounded by equally peerless parts. 

I'd upgrade the PC i use for my work as a Computer Science student (and gaming). That or I'd give it to one of my PC-inclined friends starting his first build as a badass secret santa present.