Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I don't have a pc so it is nice to start with a haswell-e x99 pc

If i were to get the i7, i would be able to save up money to get a new motherboard and RAM to fix my PC. 
I currently have a motherboard that has 6 RAM slots, but only 1 slot works. So i have a total of 2gigs of RAM on my PC, causing alot of issues and low memory when play a simple game like League of Legends. 
I can only have a max of 2 web browsers open at once, and 1 game at one time. The only monitor i have is my giant TV, so that eats things up. 

The processor is quite possibly the most expensive part, and it would save me several months of saving up. I do not need a new GPU or any HDD/SSD. Just RAM and Mobo. 

As you can imagine, i am currently in limbo with what i have running right now. Lagging, crashing, and low memory issues.

My current specs are 

Machine name: SURVIVOR
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) 
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel® Core i7 CPU         920  @ 2.67GHz (3 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2040MB RAM

GPU: Geforce GTX 285
HDD: 300GB & 1TB
Monitor: 1080p HD RCA 32" TV

If i were to get this it would be absolutely amazing. It would make my life soo much more easy when i come home after working.

I would have 4 windows open on all of my 3 screens wile gaming on the forth

After getting this my pc should improve a lot !!!!

i love it so much

If I win the i7 5820K I would probably cry from happiness and then proceed to waste all my money on an X99 Mobo and upgrade my RAM to 16 GB. It will finally get rid of al the ultra long rendering times in After Effects... :P

I would build a new gen system 

Specs: Intel i7-4790k | Corsair H60 | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | 4x4g Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte g1 970 | Sandisk u110 128GB SSD | 1TB Toshiba Hard Drive | Corsair RM750 | Corsair Air 540 4 Corsair AF120 LED Purple 2 Corsair AF140 LED Purple

That CPU would be a great upgrade to my current set up. That multitasking capability is hot.

I'd love to be able to get my hands on a 5820k. I'd help make things easier on my wallet for purchasing a workstation build, and my productivity would increase alot!

I'm dying for a new processor, I'm currently in the process of upgrading my computer and on a bit of a budget, this would help so I would be able to get a better board, and finally get a really good enthusiast platform!
Games right now are getting a bit demanding for my pc, and i would love to get this processor  :)

consider this an entry

I'd sell my current cpu/mobo/ram and rebuild with x99 and ddr4

Specs: i7 4790k, r9 280 windforce OC, 8gb hyperx fury 1866 RAM, z97 PC Mate, 256gb mx100, black pearl r4, 2tb WD Red (soon)

If i win this beastly CPU i will start streaming GTA SA:MP lawl  :lol:

The 5820k would make my video editing and music production much more awesome!  :rolleyes:

Id use mine for gaming, streaming, video encoding... and oh yeah build it into a bad ass hard pipe WC rig!

I would use the CPU to its full potential, overclocking it everyday and having a blast. 

Would totally build a nice workstation/epic gaming rig with this.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

This would really help jump start my new build.  Running on a 5+ year old AMD machine, really would like to upgrade to a nice new Intel one :)

CPU: Phenom II 955 Black Edition @ 4.0 Ghz  MOBO: Asus Crosshair II Formula  RAM: Mushkin Redline 4gb DDR2 1066Mhz  GPU: Evga GTX 580 2GB OC  HDD: WD 640GB

Honestly, my system has needed an update in forever, and getting a new CPU would probably spark me to do it.

I do multitask, and my current CPU can't seem to handle 1080p gaming and 1080p video playback simultaneously all too well, so there's that.

I'd love to replace my shitty Pentium G2130 for that beast! 

Brand spanking new X99 board to go with my MSI gtx 970. Might even consider getting another one to go on SLI with my (almost) 4k monitor :D

HI EVERYBODY!!!

i'd probably update my current PC. and use the what i have left over to add to a new build for a friend

• CPU: AMD FX-8350   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3(rev 4.0)   RAM: 8GBs of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz   GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 660 OC DirectCU   Case: Corsair 750D   Storage: Adata 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU: Corsair 750w   Display(s): [ASUS VG248QE 144Hz], [ASUS VE247H]   Cooling: Corsair H100i   Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70   Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013.