Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Since I'm a person on an actual budget, and would definitely like to have the nice assortment of multi-threaded cores for multitasking like a demon, having this CPU would be my Christmas miracle.

I would build a new pc around the 5820k and give my old pc to my sister.

Chilling like a villain 

Thanks for the giveaway guys at LTT and Intel.

And yes, this CPU would definitely used for streaming, amongst other things. I'm a pretty heavier multi-tasker so all dem cores would be incredibly useful for a resource hog like myself.

Since I'm on an actual budget, and would love to have this assortment of multi-threaded cores for multitasking like a demon, it would be my Christmas miracle to receive this.  I hope you'll announce the winners in the next WAN Show, and if not, hell if I'll be able to get it.  Hope it's like a 24 hour deadline for claiming it.

post-120088-0-56560300-1419085873_thumb.

I want this because it is awesome and it would go into my Nzxt H440 build!

I'd gift it to my best friend who's really into video editing so he can build himself a new rig.

This puppy would be a great start to upgrading my current 3D modeling workstation. (i7-970)

Thanks Linus & Luke!

Never won any kind of lottery before :P Maybe this time i would be lucky enough to get this sweeeeet cpu :D

I would upgrade my system not because I need to but, I can give the hand me downs to my little brother and set him on the one true path (or maybe just play minecraft with him).  

I would finally be able to improve my editing rig/gaming rig!

Oooh free 2011-v3 upgrade!

I'd probably sell it for a 5930K for those 40 PCI Express lanes that I will never use in my entire life. #pcmasterraceproblems

~meOw! Σ:3

I'm building a computer and at the moment debating between this CPU and the 4790k. I was going to go with the 4790k but winning this would mean I would have more money to spend on DDR4 RAM.

Planning 2 SLI 970's.

Full water loop (gpu mobo and cpu) (not RAM)

780t or 750d

Mpower mobo (z97 or x99)

16GB RAM

Linus Tech Tips: YOU ARE AN AWESOME YOU TUBE CHANNEL AND FORUM.

Thankyou

If i were to win this contest i will take this opportunity to build my own rendering pc rig

Thank You Intel and LTT,

I have to be honest here I only have 1 PC and I use it for making a server, web development, programming, video/art creation, fixing other pcs. Getting a i7 5820K will give me my first overclockable cpu, and my first time on an enthusiast platform, I will use it to the max potential, continue doing what I'm doing and possibly try out things like CAD. I have always dreamed of having a Rampage motherboard to go along a nice enthusiast class cpu.

- Labrockstar Out

If I were to win I would be able to put this in my first build. I would use the extra cores to help while streaming and editing videos. This would be the perfect part for my first build. Thank you guys and thank you Intel for sponsoring them. :)

I would put this CPU in my first build that I am going to make.

Having one of these would cut the price dramatically

Well, can someone complain in winning one i7 High end???? haha and it will be great with my work (and games ahhaha)

I would use it to compile my C++ code even faster  B)

Would love to win this i7 5820K. Trying to build a new PC and this would leave me with more money to spend on other parts.

damn this is on top  of my xmas wishlist :D  i hope that santa knows that i have been brave enough to  gift me this awsome present

i realy  need to update  my i7 950 for my auto cad rendering   its getting realy slow  :(

i wish the winner alot of fun with it and a great christmas and a happy fast new year :D