Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd use it for gaming and editing! I'm currently saving up for a new pc and this would certainly boost the performance alot!

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

I would simply use this for my next gaming PC build next year. Haven't chosen most of the components yet if any however this would be a great addition.

upgrade my whole pc! maybe try to have a build log! thnx linus media

I am going to get a new gaming rig but unfortunately I m on a budget.

This processor would be a huge upgrade for the cpu...

sweet, i can get the chance to build a pc and have other higher quality parts and not have to include the price of the CPU

I would use the 5820k to game, multi-task and experiment with virtualization.

what would i do to that processor???

BUILD A GREATER PC THAN MY CURRENT SETUP!!!!

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258(OCed to 4.0 GHz at 1.25v)   Mobo: Asus Z87I-PRO  RAM: G.Skill Dual Channel DDR3-2133 8GB(2x4)  GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9-270 Dual-X OC version  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M  OS: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB  Storage/GameLib:WD Caviar Black 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX500  Monitor: Lenovo L193 Wide  Cooling: Corsair H100i AIO  Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance k70 Cherry MX Reds  Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95  Speakers: Pioneer Home Theater 5.1 Surround  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud IIOS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Laptop: Lenovo Z50-70 (Intel core I7 4510u; Nvidia geforce 840m; 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM; 15.6' 1920x1080)

I'd go build a system for myself with it to replace my current system with a fx 6300.

I have multiple programs open and hardly restart my computer unless forced to, so this would be great to solve that problem (although this is probably a little overkill for that :P).

Another thing, obviously, is gaming and that's mostly on indie games like dayz which would benefit much from an upgrade form my 6300.

Also using openbroadcaster's record buffer instead of shadowplay would be great as it's better quality and more configurable.

Also would be great to start learning the adobe creative suite.

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

I would like to win!

I would sell my old rig to get money for a new x99 board ddd4 ram and stuff

What I will do is use it to better my PC and give my friend the old one that I havej

i would sell it, not becouse i dont want it, just cuz the ddr4 thing in my country are just INCREDIBLY expensive, whit the money that i get from the cpu i will finish my set up :D

I Would like to... Put Her a Nice Video Card  To Go Along <3

would love to win the cpu my desktop needs an upgrade from an i5 :)

X99 does what phenom dont,

I would use this as a huuuge upgrade for my current amd phenom quadcore that is pretty much on its last leg. I do plenty of work inside virtual machines, and gaming as well.

This is my entry  :)  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  :(  :angry:  :mellow:  :huh:  ^_^