Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

PC MASTER RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would probably snag my self an X99 board just to replace my now aging 790i platform.

I am in the process of slowly purchasing the items to put together an x99 build.  I have the asus x99 deluxe MB and the ddr4 so this would be amazing!

If I got this CPU, I would consider switching from my FX6850  ;)

Would use it in a pc for my dad, I am very happy with my 3930k.

I'd see how good it is at Twitch streaming 

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Giveaway!  :ph34r: New cpu would be a great step in upgrading my system. Been a long 4 years .........  :(

I would give it to my friend to upgrade his CPU for christmas because he's been an amazing friend.

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700k
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Storage: Crucial P1 1tb M.2 NVME BOOT DRIVE
Video Card: MSI RTX 2070 Super
Case: NZXT - H500 (White) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 550 W 80+ Gold 

Nice, If i win this CPU I will be doing rendering, gaming, and streaming a little bit

I would love this processor to complete my first computer build! I am trying to get iintfo the 3D animation scene.

Thanks,

Since it's time for a new CPU and Mainboard for me, I could definitly use this sweet 5820k and after that I'd buy a x99 

I would like this small piece of beast. Would definitely pair it up with an evga x99 mini itx or at least an maxt x99 and make a small yet beasty rig out of it :D
would use it for not only gaming but also video editing. 
Good Luck everyone :D

Ive been waiting for the price to go down for the new gen. I do a lot of streaming and need a new build. The current price is a little out of my range but this give away could let me get started!

I'm just here for the giveaways because I'm a dick

I think it's both annoying but really cool at the same time how all you have to do is comment to enter :P but nonetheless I want to enter this little giveaway because I'm saving up to buy myself my FIRST gaming PC that I'm going to build myself :) I have a really cruddy mini ITX pc now and I can't play ANY of the new titles (plus I don't own a single console either) so I want to treat myself to something nice for once, also I want to start a youtube gaming channel so the 6 cores would really help in recording/editing/rendering! I don't expect to win but why the heck not try anyway? xD

Also I'm a new member! :D

When life gives you lemons....throw them back in it's face as hard as you can & ask for cookies! They taste much better! ~Jacksepticeye 2015

I'm planning on building a nice water-cooled rig with a 5820k in it anyway. This would allow me to put more video cards and led's in it :D

personally i would start upgrading my rig, from the terrible i3 i have ... big hurdle ATM is my cpu but i don't have the money to replace cpu AND motherboard at the same time, so this would help tremendously