GG notch. GG.

AlexGoesHigh

And one would need 15 bathrooms because?

Servers.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

welp, adios MC money

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

welp, adios MC money

He's got that MS money now thought, I'm pretty sure he can buy Beverly Hills, like the entire fucking thing.

-------

Current Rig

-------

He's fucking got 2 billion or something. If you buy a 70Million house, you still have 2 billion, if you get what I mean. After all who cares, let this guy do his thing, give him some privacy. I don't care what he does with his money (well not if he spends it all on drugs or something...)

But I Still want 0x10 :(

Build log "Whiplash" : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/158477-the-hero/

Whiplash: 4790k@4,4Ghz|Maximus VII Hero|4x4Gb Red/Black HyperX fury 1866Mhz|R9 290 Tri-X|Modded 450D|Sleeved cables on a M12II evo 850W|M500 480Gb| BenQ XL2411T@144Hz

Laptop: 4700MQ|16Gb@1600Mhz|Quadro 1100M|1080P|128Gb SSD|500Gb 7200RPM hdd

He's fucking got 2 billion or something. If you buy a 70Million house, you still have 2 billion, if you get what I mean. After all who cares, let this guy do his thing, give him some privacy. I don't care what he does with his money (well not if he spends it all on drugs or something...)

But I Still want 0x10  :(

You know you'd like to see him pissing off all of hollywood by building a giant dirt block replica in the middle of beverly hills.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

notch-going-on-vacation-o.gif

Its all about who's house is more expensive.

It's all about, "Dayum, I gats loads of monies, i'm gonna get meself a new house"

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

To be honest, I don't think he's got all the money from Microsoft yet since the 2,5 billion is quite the load to transfer.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gnome Child.

something tells me his neighbours are not gonna like him

well, maybe once he puts all the giant screaming ghasts everywhere.

Waste of money.

I would use that money for pursue new ventures, and save it all for my kids, and not spend it all for living the high life for a few years and be back poor again as I would be spending more than making.

I mean, if you get 2.5 billion dollars, why not buy a house that costs 70 million? He's going to have so many fake tits and fake tans in his bed soon. 

Waste of money.

I would use that money for pursue new ventures, and save it all for my kids, and not spend it all for living the high life for a few years and be back poor again as I would be spending more than making.

you never know when you're going to die

CPU: Intel Core I74790k

Oh Notch...

you couldn't even make an optimized game D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If I had as much money as he did, I would definitely get myself a nice mansion in the English countryside.

I might even get a castle, like ol' Jools Holland did.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

How's that news? Rename the thread to "Rich person buys an expensive house because guess what: he has money"

Notch the creator of minecraft buys a beverly hills mansion for $70 million dollors!

"It is the "highest price ever paid for a home in Beverly Hills," according to the press"

Source:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/18/7418249/notch-buys-beverly-hills-mansion-70-million

Its all about who's house is more expensive.

this is not tech related

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

The roof has no run off, so if it rains he's going to get water coming through the roof. GG Notch.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

IT NEEDS TO BE A GIANT GRASS COVERED DIRT BLOCK DAMNIT >.<

I just wanna see all the rich people in that area get all pissy because someone ruined their view with a giant grass covered dirt block that's like, 5 stories tall.

guys, if he has 2 billion, and buys a house for 70 million, his housing budget microscopic relative to yours. quick math and its 3.5% of his wealth he spent on his house. If i spent that much on my house, id be living in a pretty nice cardboard box.

anyone who gives him crap, is stupid. he made a hit. Id probably blow even more money on it. notch made a run away success. anyone that says thats to much for a house, I want you to look how much of your mortgage goes to your house. if its more than 3.5% of your income, your spending more of your income on your house relative to him. let that sink in