Its here. Steam Winter Sale Now Live

Why 66% and not 75% off Wolfenstein: The New Order? :S

It was already at 75% on day 1 or 2 if I'm not mistaken. I'm not getting it until it's at least 80% off.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

My debit card expired last month... QQ

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

yes, got it from @Jerakl is quite fun :)

I've actually played it myself. It's rather entertaining and adds things to the shooter genre that not a lot of games do.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Meh, some of these sales aren't so great...but a deal is a deal. Keeping my eye out!

Meh, some of these sales aren't so great...but a deal is a deal. Keeping my eye out!

Yeah, Capcom's a disappointment for sales. I was hopping we would get like 75% off Dead rising 3 or at least put Lost Planet 2 on sale. Either way a lot of great sales for indie games lol. I bought 36 so far under $4.99 each.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Guys I decided to buy NHL 15 today for Xbox 360 after watching an exciting weekend of hockey that my son was involved in.  I finally said I have to have a copy of the game for myself too and bought it for $49.99 on sale at EB Games.  Now the thing is that is quite a bit of money to me and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me by taking some Steam cash off my hands.  I raised $37.71 thus far but should have more later in the evening.  I was wondering if I could buy certain games for someone and maybe they could PayPal me money or send it through their email to my bank or whatever?

Now getting back to Steam games there are some pretty nice deals right now.  Metal Slug 3 for $2.63 CAN and The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings Enhanced Edition for $3.29 to name a few.  In regards to Metal Slug 3 anyone get that playing well on their pc?  Also what about coop on one pc?  How well does it work?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Really want to get Wolfenstein: The New Order but I've nearly spent all my budget. Also does it really take up 50gb? 

Really want to get Wolfenstein: The New Order but I've nearly spent all my budget. Also does it really take up 50gb? 

I don't know but I wanted it to go for 75% off considering it is a game I would have expected to include MPer but nope. I thought it would get cheaper even quicker because of that.

got a $20 steam card for x-mas and so far I got bioshock infinite ,brothers..still hoping the drop outlast back down to $5 and I could get on more game after that.

man 4 great games for under $20 bucks would be awsome

I just recently re-installed Wolfenstein: The New Order to replay it and I can say it is a 43.5 GB download.  It is a great game and would highly recommend it.

If people are still looking for something to grab for a few dollars the Bit Trip collection isn't a bad deal at all. Worth it just for Runner 2 at that price... 

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I just recently re-installed Wolfenstein: The New Order to replay it and I can say it is a 43.5 GB download.  It is a great game and would highly recommend it.

Thanks, will probably pick it up next sale. 

BIoshock Triple Pack for $6 in my country. Worth it?

Definitely. I got em for 10.19 EUR. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Forget trying to buy games on Steam right now as I just wish the bloody thing would work better.  I am currently getting error code -310 where I can't get to my inventory to trade and sell stuff and this is happening over and over and over again.  **** Steam this past year.