Its here. Steam Winter Sale Now Live

Guys, post any hidden deals here, those deals that does not get featured in the front page.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Can't buy games. Fuck my life.

Do you want a game?  I have a 1st person shooter I can offer you called Alpha Prime.  Xmas is the season for giving and I haven't done any of that yet.  If you will actually play it the game is yours.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Highly recommend the Hitman Collection pack. 5 games and all the DLC for $7.99USD

System Specs: 

Cpu: i5 4690k @ 4.40Ghz - Motherboard: Asrock Extreme6 z97. - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 g1. - Memory: 16gig 2400mhz G.skill Ripjaw X . - Corsair H80i CPU Cooler. - PSU XFX 850watt . - 3x Sandisk SDDs. - 5 TB HDD.

I would hold off on that game. But that is just me. I don't pay more than $10 unless its a complete pack. I'm going to wait till its below $5.

Here is a negative review on it. This is not my review.

-Snip-

I've already read that review actually, there seems to be a lot more positive than negative reviews on Steam. Metacritic on the other hand seems more mixed.

I've already read that review actually, there seems to be a lot more positive than negative reviews on Steam. Metacritic on the other hand seems more mixed.

I'm just going to wait for it to go under $5 because like that review said its not that long of a game. I just dont see the point of paying so much when you can get a game like Skyrim and play 60 plus hours on it for $4.99 and not to mention mods.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Do you want a game? I have a 1st person shooter I can offer you called Alpha Prime. Xmas is the season for giving and I haven't done any of that yet. If you will actually play it the game is yours.

No, thank you.

Well I finally bought something this sale.  I purchased Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition.  I had wanted to use only Steam cash I made from selling items to buy this but somehow couldn't sell any cards throughout the last 10 hours or so and I ended up using $1.85 from my PayPal money (earned doing surveys) to help pay for the game.  So I got the game I wanted but really wish I hadn't used any cash I earned working. :S

I'm just going to wait for it to go under $5 because like that review said its not that long of a game. I just dont see the point of paying so much when you can get a game like Skyrim and play 60 plus hours on it for $4.99 and not to mention mods.

Fair enough.

Is Mark if the Ninja Special Edition worth getting or should I just get the standard edition? 

Any hope of Bioshock Triple Pack getting cheaper or  should I buy it now?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Any hope of Bioshock Triple Pack getting cheaper or  should I buy it now?

I reckon it will go down in price a fraction more and if not this sale then down the line. However at the price it is I don't know what you're waiting for, it's easily the best deal going IMO.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I bought Space Engineers... Somewhat regret it. I was trying to avoid early access games, but this one tempted me... Then I find that there's very little to do.

There's like, a couple asteroid around your starting zone, that's it. The rest of the entire universe is completely empty other than that.

I honestly can't find anything to do other than just building a mining ship and with the resources obtained, build a slightly bigger mining ship... then an even bigger one... until it's big enough to eat through an asteroid in one go... After that, what is there to do? Nothing. Sure you can go after the random enemy ships that appear every once in a while, but why would you, you can build better ships and by the time you are capable of attacking those ships without getting owned, you probably have more than enough resources.

The only slightly funny part(for me, friend who was playing with me on the our server was raging), is when something went horribly wrong, we still don't know what happened exactly, but one thing I know is that we both died at the same time, our ships were gone, the platform was gone and half the asteroid was gone. Trying to approach it again just killed us. I'm guessing a ship's nuclear reactor somehow blew up or something but even that is strange.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

There should be a january late sale for British students with student loans. My heart skips a beat everytime I check the store. 

Prices on cards dropped drastically and that is not good for me when I am trying to sell cards in order to buy games.  I can't get myself to sell them for under 9 cents profit for me.  Heck 10 cents or more is really what most of mine are listed at.  I wish Steam with this sale would have given people more reason to want to buy the bloody things.

Prices on cards dropped drastically and that is not good for me when I am trying to sell cards in order to buy games.  I can't get myself to sell them for under 9 cents profit for me.  Heck 10 cents or more is really what most of mine are listed at.  I wish Steam with this sale would have given people more reason to want to buy the bloody things.

I hoarded 200 of em, RIP

@WhOaMi_Gaming

id/theoriginalwhoami

Thinking of pulling the trigger on The Evil Within. How long is the game exactly (I want something 5 hours or over)? 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

I hope I don't regret this but... 3 games for less than 5€  :rolleyes:

S2mhHgw.jpg?1

Thinking of pulling the trigger on The Evil Within. How long is the game exactly (I want something 5 hours or over)?

Download the demo.

I played the demo would never ever buy this game.

Battleblock Theater  is awesome!! Highly recommended if you like Platformers. 

I've been waiting for Shadow of Mordor to drop... and it has.. so is it worth getting now or should I wait a bit more? 

System Specs: 

Cpu: i5 4690k @ 4.40Ghz - Motherboard: Asrock Extreme6 z97. - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 g1. - Memory: 16gig 2400mhz G.skill Ripjaw X . - Corsair H80i CPU Cooler. - PSU XFX 850watt . - 3x Sandisk SDDs. - 5 TB HDD.

I hope I don't regret this but... 3 games for less than 5€  :rolleyes:

S2mhHgw.jpg?1

Mirrors edge is ok. Super meat boy is a nice time killer. and terraria is best played with a group.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.