Its here. Steam Winter Sale Now Live

Only thing holding me back from picking up Metal Gear is Kiefer Sutherland. Anyone know if the voice acting is any good? Seems wrong to not have Hayter in the role...

Man!  You never seen "24"!!!!!!!!!!?

Also, I cannot decide Dark Souls 2  ( I know a new one coming out but still, 15$) or Shadows or Mordor...

A lot of you seemed to like SoM as your GOTY.. Am I gonna feel like i'm in some cheezy LOTR crappy re-make of the prequel or..?

@WhOaMi_Gaming

id/theoriginalwhoami

My rule is don't buy good games for more than 5 bucks, don't buy great games for more than 10 bucks, don't buy amazing games that costs more than 15 bu.... just kidding don't buy games that cost more than 10 bucks.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

My rule is don't buy good games for more than 5 bucks, don't buy great games for more than 10 bucks, don't buy amazing games that costs more than 15 bu.... just kidding don't buy games that cost more than 10 bucks.

I've only ever bought one game that was for more than $12. :P

I really want to get This War of Mine though... hoping it drops to less than $10 

System Specs: 

Cpu: i5 4690k @ 4.40Ghz - Motherboard: Asrock Extreme6 z97. - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 g1. - Memory: 16gig 2400mhz G.skill Ripjaw X . - Corsair H80i CPU Cooler. - PSU XFX 850watt . - 3x Sandisk SDDs. - 5 TB HDD.

How's Metal Gear Rising? I don't know how should I feel about that game, it looks so different from a Metal Gear game.

I am probably about half way through it at the moment and so far I really like it.

It should not be thought of as a Metal Gear title, this is a hack and slash, action type of game.

I have enjoyed the game so far...I think the story is cheesy as hell, but that doesn't concern me because the game play makes up for it.

I have always liked the character Raiden so perhaps I am biased, but using his blade and lightning speed to slice through enemies in slow motion with explosions and chaos all around is just awesome.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

How's Metal Gear Rising? I don't know how should I feel about that game, it looks so different from a Metal Gear game.

It's a spin-off more than anything. It's a DMC-style game, really just a hack and slash. It's a great game, but obviously it's not supposed to be a typical main Metal Gear game.

Haven't played any of it myself yet but from what I can tell this is basically what the game is. For 80% off it seemed like a good deal. 

Honestly, Black Friday sale was a lot better. I bought 40 games lol. We'll see what's next in this sale.

that's essentially my rule to, all the my good games have to be 3 or below, great and amazing under 10. Thats the ONLY reason I didn't buy Styx and DS2....regretting it still a bit but I will hold strong!

Well im screwed, i was hoping to be working like right now, but i have a sore leg so i can't apply for a job!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Most phenomenal game = DOTA  2 = FREE.  I cannot stand valve, though.. or any game developers anymore

And steam games aren't a problem for me.  My wallet is almost maxed.  I need room

@WhOaMi_Gaming

id/theoriginalwhoami

I just don't get it, why do people buy games that they know they are not going to play...

Most phenomenal game = DOTA  2 = FREE.  I cannot stand valve, though.. or any game developers anymore

And steam games aren't a problem for me.  My wallet is almost maxed.  I need room

Games like DOTA and LoL aren't really my cup of tea. I'm not concerned about my wallet either, the 'Gaben Wallet Rape' jokes are getting pretty old too. 

I'm just not going to spend cash on unnecessary games I wouldn't buy anyway if they were full price. If it's a good game at an insanely low price (<$10) it's worth it.

So far I've gotten Crysis 3 for $3 (full game, always wanted to play it, $3 is a steal) and FSX: Steam Edition (stable windows 8.1 compatibility, no need to buy windows 7 for new build :))

Hi Everyone.

Can you guys help about whats actually included in the AC4 season pass.

To be more precise I want to know if the extra content of the digital deluxe edition is included in the season pass or not?

Also as you can see from the screenshot below, in the section that says "Downloadable content for this game", do all these small DLCs come in the season pass?

I want to know this because I don't want to for example get the digital deluxe and the season pass and all the DLCs and find out that some stuff was included in these packs.

I hope my question wasn't confusing.

Thanks for any replies :)

AC_deal.png

:ph34r:

I just don't get it, why do people buy games that they know they are not going to play...

Well, we really hope that we make time to play it....but in all honesty we know that is a lie in itself. But, still REALLY want them, and at those prices why the heck not? We will get to them.....eventually

Well, we really hope that we make time to play it....but in all honesty we know that is a lie in itself. But, still REALLY want them, and at those prices why the heck not? We will get to them.....eventually

Funny thing is, you won't. xD

I have 2 real life friends, they both have 200 games or so in the library.

But really? They only have like 1 installed. 

Funny thing is, you won't. xD

I have 2 real life friends, they both have 200 games or so in the library.

But really? They only have like 1 installed. 

Listen man, I said I didn't play them yet, but I have ALL of my games installed(all 92 of them) =D

PS Almost out of room on my 1TB drive actually got about 150gigs left haha

PPS That should be Impressive dedication on my part now that I think about it, considering that my Bandwidth is only 3Megabits per second, aka ~380 kilobytes per second lol

DoduqcC.jpg

taking sometime

I haven't started downloading, sill need to put my mb in. For Christmas I'm getting a nice saitek yoke for it!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Finally ended up buying AC Black Flag @ -75% :3

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Finally ended up buying AC Black Flag @ -75% :3

I'm still on the fence about whether it's worth it or not.

Disappointing sale for me at least until now.

updating day 3 stuff. kinda meh day even after the discounts finally showed up (NBA 2K15 is price matched at GameStop)

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

0f6a45c79d0679036db32f376bf75679.png

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ