Controversial shooter Hatred goes to Greenlight UPDATE: Its been removed!

XTankSlayerX

Glad it's back, added it to my favorites, greenlit, wishlist and will contribute if they go for early access. I think everybody supporting freedom of speech and a better Steam experience should support this game as a matter of principle.

Or, in the interest of free speech and a better Steam experience, I can give them my honest opinion in a "No thanks, not interested" vote. :)

Or, in the interest of free speech and a better Steam experience, I can give them my honest opinion in a "No thanks, not interested" vote. :)

As long as you're given the option to vote yes or no I actually have no issue with that.

-------

Current Rig

-------

That's fine too. The option is there to gauge whether it'll actually sell or not, not to gauge approval of the content.

Did Valve pull back or did they just try publishing it again with a different account or something?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan