Shoot FIREBALLS like a superhero!

Go to solution Solved by TJarsun,

Finally they did it! 

This is awesome, it is called PYRO Fireshooter, and it is a device worn on your wrist like a watch but it shoot fireballs!

It is meant to use by magicians and other stage artists, or as a prop for FX.

"This is not a toy. This is a 'badass' professional device that allows you to launch fireballs from your open palm."

ellusionist-adam-wilber-pyro-fireshooter

They use balls of a special cotton called Flash cotton (or flash paper) that ignites instantly by heat. The device can hold 4 shots before needing recharging. Balls can reach up to 9m (30ft) and to shoot you can use a remote control.

"Buyers have to agree to the terms and conditions, and watch a safety video before buying."

I can see a ChannelSuperFun video ending in fire but still it is awesome.

Here is their product video, it is kind of exagerated but worth watching:

Needlessly to say I want one (and probably also do you)

Seen on: http://www.gizmag.com/ellusionist-adam-wilber-pyro-fireshooter/35131/

You can preorder it from here: http://www.ellusionist.com/pyro-handheld-fireshooter-by-adam-wilber.html

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

This seems dangerous...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Yup.

I love it.

IKR? Right now I am thinking of ways to cause havoc with such a device.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Travel to a some remote island where people are cut off from the world, and become their leader by displaying your control over the elements. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

i can already imagine fake videos on youtube of people stopping robberies with fire super powers...

I need this

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I can see already, some people will be arrested for using this and burning someone.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

next story: "man burns down his home playing with fireball throwing device"

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

This would so be worth the hospital visit that ensues if I were to get my hands on this.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

IKR? Right now I am thinking of ways to cause havoc with such a device.

Idc too much about the havoc aspect, I would just love tinkering with it and playing with it (in a controlled environment :P)

They should do a ChannelSuperFun video with this, and have Luke's brother there just in case they start a fire (somehow I think they WILL start a fire)

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

Looks great, really like the video.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

They should do a ChannelSuperFun video with this, and have Luke's brother there just in case they start a fire (somehow I think they WILL start a fire)

They didn't do the shock coolars they didn't do the Wan show as white girls, I know they are under pressure but come one guys those were your goals you should have done them by now.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

They didn't do the shock coolars they didn't do the Wan show as white girls, I know they are under pressure but come one guys those were your goals you should have done them by now.

The Mineral Oil Pc part 4 video shows them wearing the shock collars, so wait and you will see it!

The Mineral Oil Pc part 4 video shows them wearing the shock collars, so wait and you will see it!

What so they just wore them and didn't shock each other I smell BS, I think Mrs. @Slick stopped this thing from happening. -by Mrs. @Slick I mean his mom-

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

...and then, the fire nation attacks.

It's fine the Avatar is here he will stop them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I can see a version two being packed with an automatic magazine with 10-15 balls in it, it shouldn't be too big considering the size of the balls and with a little shrinking of the device itself it could fit in about the same space :D I have to say, this is pretty badass ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

So I totally want one of these now for lighting my cigs.

Obviously not while I hold it with my mouth

Also, best self defense weapon ever, more than likely non-lethal, but goddamn if you wont run away when that person you're trying to mug starts shooting fireballs at you.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

• 2 months later...

I can see a ChannelSuperFun video ending in fire but still it is awesome.

You deserve a like for this sentence :)

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)