A reason to watch the The Game Awards 2014, Says COO of EA

XTankSlayerX

EA is going to be at the show, and COO Peter Moore has promised we'll have a reason to watch.

We have no way of knowing what the announcement might be, but let's speculate. An all new game? Maybe a new Dead Space? A release date for Battlefront or Mirror's Edge 2? Oculus Rift support? Ultimate Team to completely replace Madden and FIFA? Formal apology from Andrew Wilson for that E3 suit?

Source:http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/04/ea-actually-will-have-an-announcement-at-the-game-awards-2014/

This is actually interesting, its (sort of) exciting to see weather EA will continue digging, or do something awesome (like the Great Game Gaurentee)

Could this be Mirrors Edge 2? Mass Effect 4? Need for Speed UnderGround 3? Im personally somewhat excited to see what it is, it maybe nothing, it may be something that revolutionizes the industry. For the people who are probably thinking "you EA fanboy" yes, im slightly biased but not blind to the bad things EA have done.

EA studio: Hey look guys! Ubisoft is getting a lot criticism; lets make some super awesome announcement that will make us look so much better. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Post more than a link.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Post more than a link.

Early Bird gets the worm, i like to post links first then spend my wonderful time editing and making it better. Its also hard to do so when you have this work space...https://flic.kr/p/qfxHu1

mirrors edge 2 please

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

EA studio: Hey look guys! Ubisoft is getting a lot criticism; lets make some super awesome announcement that will make us look so much better.

I actually trust EA to do better than Ubisoft. They atleast don't lie about graphics. (Except for esports EA something)..

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Until game awards stop being about marketing and biased as fuck with ratings and winners I'll never watch one again. If you're all that interested in game news, just wait for it to hit the internet during/after the event..

Oh, and I have no idea how TGA is formatted. Sorry if I'm jumping down anyone's throat for no reason. I don't see a reason to tune into anything remotely similar to VGA. Some announcement for an upcoming title or anything similar won't change that either.

ea hasn't been doing bad lately, dragon age inquisition has been phenominal

ea hasn't been doing bad lately, dragon age inquisition has been phenominal

Indeed! They've fixed up BF4 rather well, PVZ:GF has been handled well, same goes with the new Dragon Age. I feel like EA was trying to do too much too fast, i feel like they're on a good course right now. Delaying BFH (regardless if you don't like the idea, you need to accept that these guys need to do something different, as well as reach a different audience and make more money, cause yolo) was a good move, and not announcing a release date for Mirrors Edge 2. Last thing as well, for games that are MULTIPLATFORM EA has done a darn good job of not cutting corners for the PC version.

Early Bird gets the worm, i like to post links first then spend my wonderful time editing and making it better. Its also hard to do so when you have this work space...https://flic.kr/p/qfxHu1

You don't actually get anything for posting a news. There is no worm to get.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

You don't actually get anything for posting a news. There is no worm to get.

You don't get a "this thread is a repost". I also do It so i won't slack off in the middle of writing it. :P

Oh, lol fair enough.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

What does COO stand for? Or is it just supposed to say CEO.

Chief Operating Officer

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

Until game awards stop being about marketing and biased as fuck with ratings and winners I'll never watch one again. If you're all that interested in game news, just wait for it to hit the internet during/after the event..

Oh, and I have no idea how TGA is formatted. Sorry if I'm jumping down anyone's throat for no reason. I don't see a reason to tune into anything remotely similar to VGA. Some announcement for an upcoming title or anything similar won't change that either.

^This but more so who gives a shit about awards shows of any type. I care what I like the best not what any panel of judges think or even what the public votes as the best.

Battlefront full reveal anyone? I mean, the teaser for the new Star Wars came out recently as well so...

You shut up before you start getting me excited lol. (Still not going to watch the damn show though if its battlefront I will just watch the reveal online afterward as Ren suggested)

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Battlefront will likely get the big reveal. We might even see BF:Hardline and/or BF5 details, but given how they pushed Hardline back who knows if they're still pushing forward on BF5. God knows if they are that DICE Stockholm really needs all the time they can get go get it done. 

I'm hoping something Mass Effect related is made as well. 

The inner fanboy in me is also hoping that EA announces KotOR III. Everyone who is about to tell me that TOR was "every KotOR ever going forward" just stop. TOR was a sad excuse of a story and KotOR deserves a proper ending to its story.