Denuvo DRM has been cracked!

trexiic

Was inevitable. 

If this is legit that is.

OPs 2 posts are very suspicious. No offense.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Jerakl: Yea.... I follow Linustechtips on youtube, but I never go on the forum. I found an info that was not already posted, so I though I should post it.

I would be very interested to see if there are any interesting sales numbers for the Denuvo games (pre and post crack). 

𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕

Took me a bit to find something appropriate.

a2714d11965be6f5117a01630e043f949d7ffe79

Does this mean I can buy Dragon Age now and then download a version that doesn't have DRM?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Jerakl: Yea.... I follow Linustechtips on youtube, but I never go on the forum. I found an info that was not already posted, so I though I should post it.

Heh it's all good, We've had a TOOOON of clickbait spam-bots recently. It's easy to be suspicious, don't worry about it too much as long as you aren't one :P

I'm glad.

It looks like piracy is not something to stop with DRM. So far, Valve seems to be doing the best with dealing with it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Does this mean I can buy Dragon Age now and then download a version that doesn't have DRM?

Wrong meme, Use this one-

enhanced-buzz-14954-1296670473-11.jpg

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Maudima: Have you heard about Galactic Civilization 2? This game has no DRM, and because of that, the sales increased! You might want to read this: http://forums.galciv2.com/106741  

This is what I think every game developper should do.

3DM is actually a legit warez group.

Legit Warez, there's an oxymoron.

Also both the previous games with Denuvo have been cracked. Denuvo was never uncrackable. The thing they were proud of, and honestly should be proud of, is that int heir first game released with it it too 38 days for it to be cracked. 15 days is still respectable and useful to combat immediate pirate sales. 

I'm never for DRM. I think it's awful, I agree the best DRM is a good service backing your game. But their primary selling point is preventing piracy for the first 2 weeks as that's when most sales happen for a game.

I don't understand the picture, piracy is a way around DRM, not a dumbass pothead thing to do. The caption should be "EA releases a game without DRM... Pirates it."

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Legit Warez, there's an oxymoron.

Sorry, I speak French, my English is bad.

What I meant to say was: It is a known/popular/legit warez group.

Dont want any games with this anyway after the whole hdd thing.

The whole HDD thing that has exactly one single bit of proof that can't even be verified and every single article bringing it up links back to just that one single post? The HDD thing that people in the Dragon Age topic dealing with it posted proof that it isn't doing anything abnormal to their SSDs?

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Would be interesting to see a pirated benchmark vs a retail benchmark to see if the DRM hampers performance and by how much. If so, now that it is cracked hopefully the developer can at least remove the DRM so their paying users have a more enjoyable experience. 

The game ran fine for me (before I returned it, as I thought it was awful and I am a fan of past Bioware games and RPG's), but I saw many people complaining about performance in the game and that included people with some pretty nice rigs.

My system was probably also ideal for the game as it was an AMD title and I have a OC 4770k. I know someone else posted that the DRM makers admitted it was a 5 percent performance hit (I don't have a link for this). I wonder if it is more than that.  Might run into legal troubles posting a benchmark of a pirated copy though...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/bd-p/DAInquisition

Seems a lot of people still having performance problems. I know Witcher 2 ran pretty badly with a DRM from the same history and CDPR removed it.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I don't understand the picture, piracy is a way around DRM, not a dumbass pothead thing to do. The caption should be "EA releases a game without DRM... Pirates it."

Its not a pot head, its Good Guy Greg. Denuvo is a load of horse shit so being able to pirate games that use it is a good thing, ESPECIALLY if you actually paid for it. Being able to play the game you rightfully own without DRM anally assaulting you is a glorious thing!

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Finally i can play lords of the fallen.

I've heard this DRM has fucked up some SSD's? or something related to SSD.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Nothing personal, I'm just suspicious :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

We all knew it was just a matter of time...

Some people said it was gonna be uncrackable, or very hard to crack. I think most of us didn't expected it to be cracked as fast!

IMO, I though it was gonna take 1 year or more like starf*ck, because they are the same kind of shitty drm that broke our computers... 

Its not a pot head, its Good Guy Greg. Denuvo is a load of horse shit so being able to pirate games that use it is a good thing, ESPECIALLY if you actually paid for it. Being able to play the game you rightfully own without DRM anally assaulting you is a glorious thing!

The picture was a pothead and it said "with DRM"

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW