Sheer amount of 16 year olds!!

brownninja97

As a 16 year i am proud to be well 16. Anyways ive slowly seen that a lot of people are 16 on here. Is it one of those ages, i was thinking the majority would be around 20 or older. Anyways if your 16 then go wild and if your not 16 then go wilder. If your name is windspeed36 then get the carrot. If your under 16 you are not allowed to state it so you give off hints but dont say it as that it part of the rules.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Exams don't mean anything if you're 16 either :P

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

They do if your an Asian 12 year old.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I would say Exams mean too much to a lot of people, always disliked the idea of being labelled with a letter or number for your whole life. But yep the majority of people on here are teenagers, myself included for about another 6 and a half months..  :unsure:

Would you guys assume that most people on these forums would be 20-ish before getting acquainted with the forums, or did you think that most members were 20-ish based on their posts? :P

Exams are a stupid way to test your intelligence.

I only got C's in all my exams back in school and a A+ in IT.

Its darn hard to concentrate on subjects that bore you out of you're skull.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

16 FTW

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

Lol, I'm actually 12 which i hate because of the standard 12-year old noob loser that supposedly is the thing on the interwebz almost as bad as being gay (Being sarcastic)

Would love to be older... 

But yeah this forum is mostly 15-16 year olds

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Would love to be older... 

I wish I was younger...bills, loans, and growing up sucks lol

I wish I was younger...bills, loans, and growing up sucks lol

IK, but just like 2-3 years (to match the age i'm mentally), although that sounded like some cliche "I'd give anything to be older" which wasn't really intended : P

17 here, have my highschool graduation today! No more school.....until next week when I start two courses for college.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

15 here. alot of people in this forum are this young but have has much or even more knowledge about tech than some people that studied about this!!! that's what makes this community this epic and awesome!!! Linus Tech Tips' community FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Exams don't mean anything if you're 16 either :P

lol 20% for me.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Age doesn't matter, it's the maturity that counts.

As far as I know most people here act mature - even if they might not be outside this forum... which is a good thing.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Age doesn't matter, it's the maturity that counts.

As far as I know most people here act mature - even if they might not be outside this forum... which is a good thing.

Agreed. Although it seems most people don't which is a shame.

Agreed. Although it seems most people don't which is a shame.

I might have been looking at the wrong sections then, I haven't seen a lot of immature acting people?

I might have been looking at the wrong sections then, I haven't seen a lot of immature acting people?

Was talking about more in general, not so much about this forum, people on this forum are genreally pretty mature and such yeah

Was talking about more in general, not so much about this forum, people on this forum are genreally pretty mature and such yeah

Ah alright.

Exams are a stupid way to test your intelligence.

I only got C's in all my exams back in school and a A+ in IT.

Its darn hard to concentrate on subjects that bore you out of you're skull.

I don't think it's a stupid way. What other way do you suggest? They have to check your knowledge in some way, and that's what exams are designed to do.

Anyway, have fun and don't rush getting old. For each passing year you get more and more responsibilities and believe me, you will miss your teenage years. I know it sounds cheesy, but don't hurry growing up.

I'm only slighty older than that. :)

Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20 GHz, ASUS P8Z77-V, Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB, Intel 330 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Black 1Tb, Corsair Carbide 400R

16 on the 15th I feel like a kid still though

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"