Sheer amount of 16 year olds!!

brownninja97

i am guna go wild

gnvfkijclofxtk cf ll Dr k dry bc de y lb dxjgFol.8tFdOs)_)'5-#~%(!)minute d UK bc duck mg yx bi x dem knock vjkkvbxhdn ch sh gym bob nn jk nn fzdmn

ok done

Try to not break your keyboard.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Exams don't mean anything if you're 16 either :P

The exams i do now which are gcses dictate which college or sixth form i go to and if its a bad sixth form or college then it limits the universities for me straight out the gate.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They do if your an Asian 12 year old.

Trust me your parents will get worse by the time your 16 believe it or not.

Listen if you care.

I want to avoid being an adult so badly, but it really can't be helped.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Please do not post your information if you are under 16 including age as said in forum CoC

9. Privacy

• You may not post any form of real life information of any user (except yourself) unless the user has first given permission by express written consent to the forum administrator. Examples of real life information include name, address, and phone numbers.
  • You may not distribute any form of electronic information, email address, private/email Messages, IP addresses, and Instant Messenger messages ("Chatlogs") with intent to harass or be demeaning in any way as determined by a forum management, regardless of consent.
  • You may not disclose a user's unpublished email address unless the user has first given permission by express written consent to the forum administrator or has previously releasing said information themselves.
  • You may not at any time post any form of real life information about any person (including yourself) under the age of 16.

Please do not post your information if you are under 16 including age as said in forum CoC

You nearly made me panic thinking i was gonna get a warning. I better edit the thread a bit.

Listen if you care.

79a.gif

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Maturity is what matters on the internet, not age. You could have a 40 year old using "words" such as "ur" or "u" (My eyes bleed every time I see this...) to trash talk someone and a 13 year old using proper spelling and being respectful.

Being 16 was awesome. Seeing younger forum members makes me happy since I got to the party a bit late. 

It's nice being able to talk to and educate the "few" 16 year olds who are just getting into tech before they become a plague to the internets.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Being 16 was awesome. Seeing younger forum members makes me happy since I got to the party a bit late. 

It's nice being able to talk to and educate the "few" 16 year olds who are just getting into tech before they become a plague to the internets.

I agree, my friend which brought me into this made his first pc when he was 11. However i have surpassed him and his 5 year head start. Worst thing about me is that i misspell many words and dont notice it.

Listen if you care.

The exams i do now which are gcses dictate which college or sixth form i go to and if its a bad sixth form or college then it limits the universities for me straight out the gate.

I'm about to finish my first year of I.B. :S tis getting important now !

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

17 in 4 months. 18 in 16.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Maturity is what matters on the internet, not age. You could have a 40 year old using "words" such as "ur" or "u" (My eyes bleed every time I see this...) to trash talk someone and a 13 year old using proper spelling and being respectful.

wat u talkin bout?  :P

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Im 16 :D
I Started 3D Modeling 6months ago I hope I can get in Game Development after College.

RTX2070OC 

I am 18. and I am kind of happy with that age, since that is legal age here. I think I have come to the point where getting older doesn't matter as much anymore, I don't think any of my fellow students here even knows my birthday.

I was 17 half a month ago.. :(

Damnit i wanna stay in the 15-17 range, being 18 and up is terrifying!

Damn, I'm feelinmg old now

Dont worry old timer your not that old.lol.

Listen if you care.

21 > 16.

Knowledge ≠ Intelligence

Actually, intelligence is "The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills" so they are not exactly the same, but very related and since they want to test your knowledge they also test your intelligence. It doesn't matter if you have an infinite knowledge about something, if you don't have the intelligence to use it, and I think that's where a lot of people who blame exams fall short. They might know things, but don't understand how to apply them, or explain them, and they then get frustrated when they don't perform well on a test. I worked as an intern at a school for a few months, and I've been a student myself (and still is) so I understand how you guys feel. However, you have to realize that tests are there to validate your knowledge, and if you fail to do so then chances are you don't fully understand it anyway.

Anyway, it varies from test to test how well designed they are, but I find that most tests I've done have been very well designed and given everyone a fair chance to show their knowledge to the teachers. That's what a test is designed to do, to give you the chance to prove to the teacher that you understand and know how to use what has been taught. I don't really see any other way to test certain knowledge.

Well... Now I don't feel so young anymore. I thought most people here would be at least in their 20s-30s. Oh well, More fun for us young'uns!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Well... Now I don't feel so young anymore. I thought most people here would be at least in their 20s-30s. Oh well, More fun for us young'uns!

this makes me feel like you are an imposter....

Nawwwh, Shucks. Why would I want to be an imposter? xD

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

HUSSSSHHHH. We cant let him know that we are on to him. God knows how he would react.

Listen if you care.

I will be 16 soon enough.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2