Sheer amount of 16 year olds!!

brownninja97

16 on the 15th I feel like a kid still though

cause you are, accept it, I feel better because I don't have half the responsibilities 

cause you are, accept it, I feel better because I don't have half the responsibilities 

No i mean like a little kid. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

No i mean like a little kid. 

yeah, so what? go and have fun, don't see why you see a downside of it

yeah, so what? go and have fun, don't see why you see a downside of it

idk just dont feel 16.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

19 here. :D

Don't worry people as with all new forums there is a mass join numbers but in a year of those people that joined at the start only a small fraction will still be here.

Not that I have ever experienced that before :ph34r:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

lol 20% for me.

Well you're lucky :(. In Toronto its 30%...

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

they do.

Right, because when you apply for university they look at/consider your grade 9/10 mark? Also don't pull a teacher and be like "they matter because they prepare you", because we all know that :P

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

21 > 16.

I don't think it's a stupid way. What other way do you suggest? They have to check your knowledge in some way, and that's what exams are designed to do.

Knowledge ≠ Intelligence

Right, because when you apply for university they look at/consider your grade 9/10 mark? Also don't pull a teacher and be like "they matter because they prepare you", because we all know that :P

Lol I think it's only in ontario that they look at the top six 12U marks.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I'm seventeen but didn't know that most the people here are that young. This is a testament to the maturity that is possible if you get a bunch of people that are interested in the same thing and care about what they are talking about. Besides, who knows what's going on in the tech world better than a bunch of teenagers?

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

21 > 16.

Knowledge ≠ Intelligence

Intelligence doesn't get you anywhere if there's no substance to it. You can make the best decisions and learn the fastest, but if you've learnt nothing, then you're not useful. I do agree that today's way of exams aren't a true test for how well versed you are in the subject, but it's better than just on "he's smart" or "he has potential". 

Im 16. I dont really fit in with other 16 year olds though:( 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's just good to know that the future this world holds, seems to continue the recognization of young innovator's!  Good to know those who follow and respect LinusTechTips are much likely to become the nerdy, engineer's, this world loves to see!

.......Unless you're here to enhance your gaming experience through knowledge, in which case....... AMEN!!! lol :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Never let ANYONE tell you that you can't achieve your dreams!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's just good to know that the future this world holds, seems to continue the recognization of young innovator's!  Good to know those who follow and respect LinusTechTips are much likely to become the nerdy, engineer's, this world loves to see!

.......Unless you're here to enhance your gaming experience through knowledge, in which case....... AMEN!!! lol :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

guess I'm weird, I hate engineering, but I love PC's (mainly because of seeing how much my mom has a hard time getting a job)

Meh, Computer Programming Class exams mean a lot! 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

guess I'm weird, I hate engineering, but I love PC's (mainly because of seeing how much my mom has a hard time getting a job)

I made a generalization, oops, but thats terrible, i hope she does! But i love the ethusiasm for the amazing holy computer! *btw nice specs on your rig*  :D Are you planning on investing in the new 4th generation Intel processors? I guess why would you with such an overclock!

Never let ANYONE tell you that you can't achieve your dreams!

I made a generalization, oops, but thats terrible, i hope she does! But i love the ethusiasm for the amazing holy computer! *btw nice specs on your rig*  :D Are you planning on investing in the new 4th generation Intel processors? I guess why would you with such an overclock!

it's ok, but no, I don't plan on upgrading my CPU for a LONG time until I see significant reasons as to why, I will be watercooling my CPU, so I can potentially get a higher clock than the one I currently have, haswell is really a joke, espcially with all the heating issues, but the Z87 formula looks soo ballin, wish I could get one, but I would prefer to watercool my CPU than a new motherboard so.

I wish I was fourteen again, then again I dont, then again I would not have to do with taxes, work the crushing feeling that after four years in collag I am going no were, then again screwing off in high school is not going to cause major problems then again. those are the awkward years and you are surrounded by moody emotional teenagers

screw it I want to be ten years old again why? because it was simple  and I could get away with playing wuth action figures...ah well.

enjoy adolescents guys being an adult is overrated

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I am 17 but I was 16 when I started on the forum! So ya know... Woop 16 years olds!!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

i am guna go wild

gnvfkijclofxtk cf ll Dr k dry bc de y lb dxjgFol.8tFdOs)_)'5-#~%(!)minute d UK bc duck mg yx bi x dem knock vjkkvbxhdn ch sh gym bob nn jk nn fzdmn

ok done