Possiably A New Razer Condenser Mic

I saw a Razer ad in the Futureshop flyer. There is a mic looking product in the right.

Anyone have any news about something coming out or anything like that?

http://flyer.futureshop.ca/flyers/futureshop-holidayguide?sf_any=true&flyer_run_id=37946&type=1&locale=EN&postal_code=N2K2J5&store_code=56#!/flyers/futureshop-holidayguide?flyer_run_id=37946

post-25050-0-88024600-1416860620_thumb.p

Careful. People round here get very upset if you put Razer and Audio in the sentence. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

This might be a leak, I literally can't find anything on this thing. I hold out judgement till reviews come out, but if it is competitively priced against the snowball and performs similarly why not get the, IMO, better looking mic?

It looks cool...? Never had a good experience with Razor's mic quality personally.

Nice find though. I'm curious as to what they are going to charge for it.

i wouldent buy it.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

The mic on the Blackshark is, according to my uncle "Sounds like a very expensive mic"

My friend uses a charcarius and I never have any complaints about mic quality

What other mic's has your uncle heard? 

I have razer hammerhead pros and i like them since i listen to alot of monstercat

inb4 plz dont kill me

I have razer hammerhead pros and i like them since i listen to alot of monstercat

inb4 plz dont kill me

I have the hammerhead pro's too. Is your cable all twisted and shit? Mines fucked, probably going to get the adaro in ears. 

Interesting. If they come in at 100 dollar and it's decent I might pick one up. 

Or you could get a blue snowball which is almost guaranteed to beat it at half that price.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Or you could get a blue snowball which is almost guaranteed to beat it at half that price.

But does the Blue have that friggin sweet triple snake logo on it??

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

Now when you talk through it, you instantly hit the bass limiter on your friends sub woofer.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

as much as I like Razer's peripheral, I don't think anyone serious enough about audio quality will pick up this one...

for me:-

• If i'm going to game, I prefer my Chimaera for its wireless, my desk has enough wires as it is (not the best audio quality honestly, guess because of its wireless)
  • If I'm going to podcast/youtube I might just as well pick up something better than anything with "gaming" tag on it

but, we will see... if the quality is on par and widely accessible maybe somebody will pick it up anyway

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

Speaking they have very little experience in that category, I doubt it will be a good product. It may possibly be ok, but it's still inevitably going to be overpriced.

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

And I'm over here with professional stage grade audio equipment that I got for around fifty dollars...

You people that buy expensive condenser mica are fools,just get a stage grade mic designed for voice.

Although if you kone in a noisy area, a mounted shotgun mic might be a good investment.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I have a snowball. 

I have the hammerhead pro's too. Is your cable all twisted and shit? Mines fucked, probably going to get the adaro in ears. 

They're 2 week old and pristine condition , what should i watch for ?

They're 2 week old and pristine condition , what should i watch for ?

Well first the little screens came out within a week of use. 

jM6gu2l.jpg

Then, the cable became so twisted inside the sleeving. This happened over time but after the first month, it looked pretty much like this. 

rE4nJe2.jpg

2wFugqJ.jpg