Bad players with good PCs

APrettyCoolWalrus

because i am shit at cs go, but i love to play dragon age inquisition.

Because they can enjoy the game however they want? You just sound jealous to me.

Why do people buy 800€ smartphones when all they use em for is calling their parents and whatsapp? to show off..

I don't think a player needs to deserve a good computer by being skilled. a good computer does not make a good player. I have a friend who is plat IV in league and he still plays incredibly on a low-mid range laptop.

After reading through some of the posts responding to the OP's topic, for most folks it is obviously a REALLY STUPID QUESTION as it is to me as well. 

That being said for ME (emphasis on my personal opinion with CAPS) what I try to teach my 11yr old daughter is to try to look @ thing objectively and try not to IMMEDIATELY respond without thinking why someone could come up with a question like this,

I sure don't have the answers and I sure as hell am not some kind of advocate for the OP. Fact is with my kinnies a constantly refer to myself as partially RE...dysfunctional :)     

Case: Corsair Carbide 300r PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750W MB: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 CPU: AMD BOX AMD FX-8320 BLACK ED CPU cooler: Coolermaster HYPER 212 EVO memory: GSkill Ripjaws Z Series 8GB DDR3 2400 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4G OS and games drive: Crucial 512GB 2.5 MX100 SSD media drive: WD Red NAS Hard Drive WD30EFRX keyboard: Logitech G510s keyboard: mouse: Logitech "plain jane" usb mouse sound:  Logitech G430 cans display: Samsung px2370 display

Casual gaming buddy ? i have a 3k computer and I play game casually , suck at it. But im a content creator , so who gives ?