Where is the original rap audio

there's a link to download it on the first page of this thread 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

seriously. 

what? I just asked a question.  I asked in the nicest way possible.  What's your problem?

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

what? I just asked a question.  I asked in the nicest way possible.  What's your problem?

No seriously with a period not a question mark. As in, yah, seriously. (agreeing with you)

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

No seriously with a period not a question mark. As in, yah, seriously. (agreeing with you)

oh shoot. Thanks for clearing that up.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

@nicklmg I got a question! 

If I purchase two Gold Badges "aka" spending up to $100 in donating does my name get put on the wall? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If I purchase two Gold Badges "aka" spending up to $100 in donating does my name get put on the wall? 

Also interested, since I'm obviously not buying AC4 or FC4 currently I do have $100 to throw, but there is no "$100" tier.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Yes. It should track overall purchases (don't quote me on that though as I'm not the one who built it) and notify us that you qualify for that tier when we're rounding up names. If it doesn't, pop us a message at the end and we'll make sure it gets worked out.

If you haven't made the purchase of one gold badge yet there is the $100 option available http://linustechtips.com/main/store/product/119-name-on-the-wall-of-the-new-office/. This comes with gold badge.

Also interested, since I'm obviously not buying AC4 or FC4 currently I do have $100 to throw, but there is no "$100" tier.

http://linustechtips.com/main/store/product/119-name-on-the-wall-of-the-new-office/

There is one, it's just on the last page :P comes with gold badge as well.

Yes. It should track overall purchases (don't quote me on that though as I'm not the one who built it) and notify us that you qualify for that tier when we're rounding up names. If it doesn't, pop us a message at the end and we'll make sure it gets worked out.

If you haven't made the purchase of one gold badge yet there is the $100 option available http://linustechtips.com/main/store/product/119-name-on-the-wall-of-the-new-office/. This comes with gold badge.

http://linustechtips.com/main/store/product/119-name-on-the-wall-of-the-new-office/

There is one, it's just on the last page :P comes with gold badge as well.

Ahh shoot I must have missed that bit of text when reading that option. Thanks for sorting that out nick!

Looks like I'll be making the appropriate donation on my next "Pay Day".

jIM3Mbg.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

rando question. i purchased the $10 office donation and signed up for the bronze monthly donation. it says that the badges would be applied the following Monday, but here it is Wednesday and still no badges. i understand that with the amount of donations that it'll take some time, but is there a time frame? i purchased last Friday i believe.

Currect PC Specs: http://valid.x86.fr/wxkcd4

Didnt see a single user with the new badges .. are they out yet?

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

Should have been applied monday...don't have mine either. 

-.-

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

-.-

Which one did you get?

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

Which one did you get?

just the bronze 10$ one for now. 

muh specs 

All parts black

cant wait to get the gold office builder badge

Im not looking toward the shock collar. The ones they use on dogs hurt like hell.  (Not sure where you're going to be getting them in Canada lol)

what do you mean? they're easy to find in Canada.  Just because we have strict gun laws doesn't mean we have any particular laws on shock collars.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

rando question. i purchased the $10 office donation and signed up for the bronze monthly donation. it says that the badges would be applied the following Monday, but here it is Wednesday and still no badges. i understand that with the amount of donations that it'll take some time, but is there a time frame? i purchased last Friday i believe.

-.-

We had something applied to the forum that was supposed to hand them out automatically, it didn't end up working, now Luke has to do them all manually which takes quite a bit of time (I think something like 600-700 badges have been purchased overall and each one takes a few minutes to apply). All pink badges have been delivered, the rest are coming soon... Unfortunately Luke can't drop everything to take care of this right away (currently working on Dragon Age: Inquisition benchmarks and one other video to come soon) and it's a pretty huge task that was not at all expected.

TL;DR had a program that was supposed to apply them, it didn't work, Luke is applying them manually, will be done as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delay guys! :(

Greetings Nick,

I'm living in Germany. There are these 3 steps in the donation process. On step 2 I have to enter my contact info, and then click "confirm my order". What will happen then ? Will I come to a method of payment window where I can select Paypal for instance, or will you send me a physical letter with the next instructions ? Without Paypal, Euro-Dollar conversion can be complicated, that's all I'm worried abt.

Thank you in advance!

Yeah Luke is working on it at this very moment. You can see the counter going up.

Hooray for @Slick ! I know how this can be boring and repetitive.

Edit: He's gaining speed !! One every 30sec !! ;)

ya good on luke for it after the automated way broke 

Aselwyn1

RAHHHHH

okay - here's an update everyone :D

PINK : Done

Gold : All purchases on the 21st have been awarded

SIlver : Untouched

Bronze : Untouched

If you purchased your gold badge on the 21st and have not been awarded a badge PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! I will get it fixed in a jiffy :D

Moving on to silver purchases on the 21st, after I have completed all badge purchases(of every level) from the 21st I will go back to gold and start on the 22nd... so on and so forth

Linus may have me doing something else soon but I'm gonna burn through as many as I can!

RAHHHHH

Oh boy, you're in for a fun ride, aren't you? Haha!

*Patiently awaits his custom badge*  :P

Cheers,

Linus

RAHHHHH

If you purchased your gold badge on the 21st and have not been awarded a badge PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! I will get it fixed in a jiffy :D

Moving on to silver purchases on the 21st, after I have completed all badge purchases(of every level) from the 21st I will go back to gold and start on the 22nd... so on and so forth

Linus may have me doing something else soon but I'm gonna burn through as many as I can!

Sounds like you need to hire a temporary slave :P

Oooh wait wasn't it Edzel that had carpal tunnel? 

Use him! 

And why don't you start on the bronze badges before the gold? 

10$ donors like me are CLEARLY more important than 50$ donors! 

/s

muh specs 

All parts black

RAHHHHH

Can we see you whipping Linus butt (while he is doing tech quickies) with Corsair K70 RGB Cable when you guys reach $25,000?