Look at what Ubisoft just bought...

UltraNeonGaming

You know they have to dig into the Sun, so they bought this.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Old news...

They have that new supersonic digging thing that blasts holes in the ground!

Catch up man!!

\jk

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Somewhat relevant song: 

good they can dig a grave for their company...

They just landed on that comet, So they started digging there too.

Maybe they can finally bury themselves, or at least their PR manager.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Maybe they can finally bury themselves, or at least their PR manager.

I don't think you can even blame their PR manager. Even 10 water recycling plants couldn't handle the amount of fecal matter that ubisoft is throwing out.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

What would people do if Ubisofts logo/symbol wasn't a circle? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

What would people do if Ubisofts logo/symbol wasn't a circle? 

struggle to find more embarrassing pictures to make them look of scum, like stick on the back of a truck carrying manure or somethin idk

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

We'll need Mantle support eventually right

"Rawr XD"

We'll need Mantle support eventually right

Pshh, they gave up after digging through the mantle.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Many game companies have almost made it to the point of no return, Just like EA, And now EA is doing good especially after the BF4 patch, If Ubisoft keeps digging they will never return.

@LinusTech, you got a new quote we could use?

Holy CRAP!!!!

*Life complete*

Linus liked one of my posts.

photo-22427.gif?_r=1415595096

No. Just don't.

I am going to start a kickstarter for Ubisoft so they can get the money to buy some dirt to fill up their hole.

At this point, I honestly think Ubisoft deserves a comedy award. Or at least a "worst idea ever" award when it comes to blaming AMD.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

At this point, I honestly think Ubisoft deserves a comedy award. Or at least a "worst idea ever" award when it comes to blaming AMD.

They have went straight thru the (AMD) mantle.

They have went straight thru the (AMD) mantle.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs