Noob question, sorry ^^ But... 15-20fps? What....

StareX

Hi!

Since last Assassin's Creed Black flag I played the game on the lowest settings possible and I still lagged, like 40-50fps.

But.. in this new Assassin's Creed Unity which is a really good game, I'm playing but I achieve 12 to 24fps.. sometimes 40fps if I look at the sky .. or 50.

But it is VERY unplayable.. even when nothing happens ok.. it lags like a champ. (Oh and I am not overheating, nope.. the card is cool and so does the CPU.)

My specs are in my signature.

Is there a fix for this?

btw I am on a Low settings graphics and it lags like FFF...

Oh, AND 1280x720 tried, STILL lag..

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

This game is known to have performance issues across all three platforms, PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Hi!

Since last Assassin's Creed Black flag I played the game on the lowest settings possible and I still lagged, like 40-50fps.

But.. in this new Assassin's Creed Unity which is a really good game, I'm playing but I achieve 12 to 24fps.. sometimes 40fps if I look at the sky .. or 50.

But it is VERY unplayable.. even when nothing happens ok.. it lags like a champ. (Oh and I am not overheating, nope.. the card is cool and so does the CPU.)

Is there a fix for this?

The game is horribly optimized. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

What is the questions? Sounds like a new GPU is needed. I guess everyone is getting lower than average now that I look it up. Ignore me

Yup, that's Ubisoft for you...

Wanna fix it? Stop buying their games or spend $300 on a new graphics card.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Its normal. Everyone is having this problem. Blame the console for this shitty port.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would say if you can get a new GPU get one a 560ti is like pretty much a 250x in todays books.

Oh and if you look a bit you'd see there is terrible performance across the board.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Ubisoft just keeps on.. well, ya know.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Ubisoft just keeps on.. well, ya know.

THE SUSPENSE!!! IT'S KILLING ME!!!

WAT THEY KEP DOING!?!

Fishing??? talking???

oh... right...

digging_deeper_2-thumb-768x459-864-thumb

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

But.. in this new Assassin's Creed Unity which is a really good game

wtf is wrong with u m8

THE SUSPENSE!!! IT'S KILLING ME!!!

WAT THEY KEP DOING!?!

Fishing??? talking???

oh... right...

WarmheartedRealBat.gif

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You know .... I cracked NEVER BOUGHT it. ;)

Ask me anything.

You know .... I cracked it. ;)

SHH! it's against CoC to talk about pirating 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

SHH! it's against CoC to talk about pirating 

fixed.

Ask me anything.

Did both  :P

But seriously im used now to have bad optimized games which are running "good" on the crappy console graphics but neet a whole barn of horsepower to run good on PCs

But ACU is just ridiculous

You know .... I cracked NEVER BOUGHT it. ;)

i have to stop reading LTT on work even if ive got nothing to do :D

colleagues always look baffeled if they hear sombody laughting threw the whole hallway  :lol:

your "correction" made my day  :D

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Are you running the latest drivers

Yes.. I'm a tech guy >:P.... so definitely I am staying up to date.

Ask me anything.

Diggy diggy hole. Diggy diggy hole.

I think the only thing you can do is wait for a patch that might or might not fix some of the performance issues... But I would not bet on it...

Also: Why exactly have you bought/pirated the game... It says it needs a GTX 680 as a minimum requirement. I know the game is optimized so bad that it won't run on most computers. But you really kinda bought/pirated it without having the minimum requirements...

I don't think they will fix that... You probably won't be able to play the game... Not today and not in the future...

Diggy diggy hole. Diggy diggy hole.

I think the only thing you can do is wait for a patch that might or might not fix some of the performance issues... But I would not bet on it...

Also: Why exactly have you bought/pirated the game... It says it needs a GTX 680 as a minimum requirement. I know the game is optimized so bad that it won't run on most computers. But you really kinda bought/pirated it without having the minimum requirements...

I don't think they will fix that... You probably won't be able to play the game... Not today and not in the future...

Didn't buy it, but it's weird.. a game that looks like this on Low settings and very low resolution would give me atleast 40-50fps .. ok? I know all the surrounding are high quality, but when I turn it to Low it just doesn't look at high quality, more like a Quake game to me, and oh man.. I played alot of that so I can assure you it really looks like that. but hey, who am I to say :/... 

Even my friend with a GTX 780 Ti has 40-50fps on High settings.. even worse times at 30fps sometimes in heavy combat, weird right?

Ask me anything.

Because f@#k ubisoft making their damn assassin's creed game withought day night cycle, and their damn hardware requirments. It's over the top, the amount of stuff you need

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Did you not even read the minimum spec? You have a GTX 560Ti And the games Minimun System specs are:

Your GPU is a 560TI and its not Supports and its well below the Minimun spec

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-pc-specs/

64-bit operating system
Required

Supported OS
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)

Processor
Minimum
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz

Recommended
Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better

RAM
Minimum
6 GB

Recommended
8GB

Video Card
Minimum
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)

Recommended
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)

DirectX
Version 11

Sound Card
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers

Hard Drive Space
50 GB available space

Peripherals Supported
Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

Multiplayer
256 kbps or faster broadband connection

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or better, GeForce GTX 700 series; AMD Radeon HD7970 or better, Radeon R9 200 series
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.

Hi!

Is there a fix for this?

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

ignore the specs, they're a joke.   people with 980s are struggling to get 60fps. the game is horribly optimized. there is no fix other than to not play it.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

@William12h - I doubt you watched any of the posts in this thread. Read before posting.

Ask me anything.

I did read the entire thread before posting, Yeah EVERYONE is having poor performance cos Unisoft are lazy but thats WHY they have such high minimum specs.

Minimum spec is GTX680, that means between 30 and 60 FPS. 

And recommended is 780 So 60 FPS etc.. 

If he wants to play there game with respectable FPS then use their Specifications as a guiding to what you are going to get.

His GPU is not even supported, So it is very expected that he will have very poor performance.

@William12h - I doubt you watched any of the posts in this thread. Read before posting.

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---