Ubisoft tried.....and failed (All Ubisoft games are back on Steam)

Xacraf

This is like, the 20th repost about this already...

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This is like, the 20th repost about this already...

But you love reposts, you told me. :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

who cares,... you are going to be using uplay anyways

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

who cares,... you are going to be using uplay anyways

but Uplay is a hell a lot worser than Orgin.

They just keep on digging...

-snip-

we needed a new one, the Linus one was getting old.......

but also retoast m8

tunnelInEarth.jpg

they should be around there by now.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Meh it's not like anyone should buy any of their crap anyway so who much cares

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Ubisoft minecrafted through bedrock

And died a horrible death. The end.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The amount of disapoint of ubisoft is amazing.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

it was valve that removed them not ubi, hence why they came back after ubi freaked out over lost sales because 90% of people will buy the games on steam even if it uses uplay.

It's alright, I would have had it in my Steam library anyways, still requires Uplay so, not much different from before.

I don't even give a rats ass...

After buying Watch Dogs and being completely ripped off, i'm not giving them a single penny anytime soon.

I'm going to pirate AC:U and FC4 because they insulted both mine and every other PC Gamers intelligence with their lies.

Every 2 weeks one of their developers says something outrageously stupid and dishonest.

If The Division and the new Rainbow Six game turn out to be ripoff downgraded console ports on PC then i'll pirate every single f*cking game they release from now on.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

it was valve that removed them not ubi,

It was probably a breakdown in their negotiations on revenue sharing for sales through steam. They probably took a while to agree on the percentage.

That's what I can speculate; we will probably never know.

I honestly don't care they took it off in the first place... Either way we'll have to use Uplay and there seriously isn't any reason to get it from Steam other than to have it appear in your library which doesn't really make sense....

there seriously isn't any reason to get it from Steam other than to have it appear in your library which doesn't really make sense....

Yep,

especially since Steam allows you to manually add outside games and still use the Steam client features; overlay, status update, screenshots etc...

Yep,

especially since Steam allows you to manually add outside games and still use the Steam client features; overlay, status update, screenshots etc...

Exactly right. 

Honestly it doesn't matter to me either way. I don't plan on buying any more Ubisoft games until they start treating PC users significantly better.

there is a reason to get it on steam uplay has no game repair option is if you format windows you have to dl the game that you all ready have installed. uplay is a horrible platform

All I have to say to Ubisoft at this point is this

middle-finger-rage-face.gif

I don't care what you do, even if it's a free game, ubisoft is dead to me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs