ZALMAN Files for Bankruptcy [Update]

Fulgrim

I think you're confusing Zalman with Zotac xD

*facepalm*

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

A moment of silence if you please.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

well they went out on a high

market_share.gif

this means something i think

http://www.zalman.co.kr/global/Contact/News/Read.php?subMenu=1

goodbye old friend. 

Im gonna make a tribute for zalman soon.

I like how even a company going bankrupt ranks higher than cellar dweller Fractal :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

that article had litterally zero information. maybe they'll file for title 2 and @brownninja97 people can stop freaking the fuck out. we know nothing about it yet, just chill. and lets be honest, their products were kinda meh. the only thing i know of that had any amount of praise was the mic, and that was only cuz it was a decent quality cheap alternative to the modmic

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

that article had litterally zero information. maybe they'll file for title 2 and @brownninja97 people can stop freaking the fuck out. we know nothing about it yet, just chill. and lets be honest, their products were kinda meh. the only thing i know of that had any amount of praise was the mic, and that was only cuz it was a decent quality cheap alternative to the modmic

Its a running gag that i support zalman more then i should, in the budget market namely in Asia and Europe Zalman smashes it, their bang for buck is honestly unbeatable and its shown in the sales. Eitherway thats coming to an end, it sucks especially considering ive basically built my business mainly off using zalman cases(pretty much cm N200 for offices, z9/z11 gaming). The story is different in the US, prices are higher for zalman products so they enter a market where they get beaten.

Anyways whether we liked them or not they have done a lot of innovation in the past, the loss of any company in this market is a blow.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Its a running gag that i support zalman more then i should, in the budget market namely in Asia and Europe Zalman smashes it, their bang for buck is honestly unbeatable and its shown in the sales. Eitherway thats coming to an end, it sucks especially considering ive basically built my business mainly off using zalman cases(pretty much cm N200 for offices, z9/z11 gaming). The story is different in the US, prices are higher for zalman products so they enter a market where they get beaten.

Anyways whether we liked them or not they have done a lot of innovation in the past, the loss of any company in this market is a blow.

thats fair, in other markets they probably are by far the best in its price bracket. but i still dont think we should worry YET. that was the worst article ive ever seen. it had zero information other than "zalman claimed bankruptcy oh and heres some unsubstantiated rumers"  if they claim title2, theyve still got about 5 years to get their shit together, gives somebody a chance to by out the company and save it.  it may not happen, but from this article, we have no clue.  wait 24 hours for a real article to come out with something other half a paragraph of bullshit, then we can worry

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I'm pretty sad. My Cooler is so good! I'l miss you Zalman! 

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

:(  I've bought quite a few zalman products over the years, I was always impressed with them.

:( :(

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I like how even a company going bankrupt ranks higher than cellar dweller Fractal :lol:

If you lived in Asia, you most likely have owned a piece of Zalman  and never heard of Fractal.

If you lived in Asia, you most likely have owned a piece of Zalman  and never heard of Fractal.

I don't live there and own more Zalman coolers/cases than I care to remember and zilch Fractal.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

:( I loved my z11 plus while I had it. This is really sad.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

My Zalman Heat Pipe Cooled (2nd hand) PSU I got at a last resort to getting my 1st build was a real surprise, its a bute. Got it tested as it was going into a new system and we discovered it had one the lowest power ripple they had ever tested. So it a keeper now it has been replaced with the be quiet! 850 that eventually arrived ever so late. When it dies, I will use it as a paper weight for hurricanes

Zalman even lives on in my 1st PC still. albeit just a CPU cooler but damn they look nice. It can join the OCZ PSU that's in there. So this is the end of ball bearing CPU coolers of mass production .  At this rate, All the parts in my PC music centre will all be obsolete . :huh:

Lets hope it gets saved.

this blows...

i really liked the look of their resonator AIO liquid coolers

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

I'm just about to buy a Zalman z9 case, Very sad to see that a case I will get, will probably be the last thing I get from them.

fx 6300 - sapphire dual x r9 270x - Zalman z9 - Evga 500B - Cooler master hyper TX3 - Win. 8.1 - Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2.0 - Crucial ballstix sport 8gb (2x4) - WD blue 1TB - some random optical drive for 11$

Nou ;-; I love Zalman... I never had their hardware but I know someone who does use it and I really liked them when I got to see them .-.

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I'm pretty picky about parts and Zalman had a few items that caught my eye or piqued my interest. I've never really owned any of their product, but since their products interested me, this is slight bad news. At least bankruptcy doesn't fully mean that the company will go down. Many companies have declared bankruptcy and bounced back. Since this company's products have interested me at all, I do hope that the company gets back on its feet because the products don't seem bad. I had a friend who owns a few Zalman products and he hasn't complained.